Playstation Plus

2/10 if you do like sim or semi-sim racing. Well that was Grid for me anyway. Not tried 2 so will grab it and give it a go.

I seriously can't handle the handling in the first one. Even bought it on PC and 360 just to make sure and it was still crap :)

official response:

yes you can just "buy them for free" as normal on the Store, and download them from your download list when you have a PS4.

Similarly, the same works with the Digital Upgrade scheme, where if you buy certain PS3 games you get a voucher to upgrade to PS4. This scheme expires in January but if any of your consumers buy any of these games, they can redeem the voucher even if they don't have a PS4 yet.

I hope so. As a longish term PS+ subscriber, I'd feel very let down if I missed out on a couple of good PS+ PS4 months just because I haven't pre-ordered. I know PS+ for the PS4 can't just carry on at the same pace as PS3 has been but they might just put out a killer month or 2 to get people on board.

...And this official yes you can/no you can't all sounds a bit XB1 to ne

official response:

yes you can just "buy them for free" as normal on the Store, and download them from your download list when you have a PS4.

Similarly, the same works with the Digital Upgrade scheme, where if you buy certain PS3 games you get a voucher to upgrade to PS4. This scheme expires in January but if any of your consumers buy any of these games, they can redeem the voucher even if they don't have a PS4 yet.

9510422278_32b606c68c_z.jpg

:D

Thought I'd work my way through Remember Me, and I'm really liking it so far!

Graphics are incredible, and the game play is pretty decent too, highly recommend if you haven't downloaded it already.

To add to that conflicting blog stuff:

Just was reading through the blog posts from yesterday and screenied it, I know a lot of people were banking on being able to add ps4 games from plus before getting the console.

EDIT: Doh saw it's been mentioned, oh well a screenshot doesn't hurt!

Wtf? I was looking forward to the build up of PS4 content before I eventually get one, gutted now that I've renewed a year in recent months, I mean it will no doubt still be great value for money but PS4 was now the main reason to continue the sub.

Am I right in saying PS+ 30 day trials don't stack on top of an existing membership? If so, got one here that's of no use to me if someone wants to give PS+ a try.

US People have been able to 'buy' ps4 stuff from the online store (on a web browser) without actually having one, so don't worry

I have to agree, SCEE can be very shady compared to SCEA at times, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they somehow blocked web purchases if you dont have a PS4

I actually have two PSN+ accounts, seeing that i have four ps3's in my household. (two per account) Anyway, I've already got a ps4 up and running, which is assigned to one of the PSN+ accounts, and I'll have another in my hand by the end of the week.

HOWEVER, under the webstore, i can see the titles I've already downloaded Resogun, contrast, etc on my PSN+ account that I do have a PS4 activated on, as purchased, as I'd normally expect to see. But not on my other PSN+ account, which hasn't yet had its PS4 activated on. I went there and thought I may aswell do the webstore purchase which would normally be free, just incase they take it off, given Resogun is a popular title, and no doubt everyone who gets a PS4 will buy it.

But nope, only the full price digital titles are available.

So, they are limiting PSN+ accounts to buy PSN+ content unless you have an activated PS4 against it.

Oh I'm in the USA too. Should mention that.

Back
Top Bottom