Playstation Plus

Thanks for the heads up. Only two PS3 games - Grid 2 and Guacamelee. I did notice ACIV Black Flag for PS4 is on the webstore, so hopefully Contrast and Resogun will be downloadable on Friday, too.

EDIT: In fact, Resogun is already there for free. And so is Contrast. And "Aveline Figurehead" for Black Flag. All free for PS+ on PS4.

The store allows me to 'purchase' (for free) Contrast and Resogun, even though i dont yet have a PS4, although it doesnt show up in the instant game collection, you need to search for it

I have a 30 day PS+ trial code if anyone wants it. It turns out I must have had a trial in the past and I have completely forgotten the fact.

I'm not sure if I can PM on here, if not add me on PSN Cupra-AL and you can delete me after if you want.

Alan.

I'd like this for my sons PS3 we got him for Christmas please :)

Just to let everyone know i've just used the android playstation app on my Nexus 7 to add all the freebie PSN PS4 stuff thats available on the store and it's all ready to download to my PS4 once activated when signing up with my current Ps3 PS3 login account, all the title's are showing in my download list ready to go Friday

When you guys do checkouts of the free PS+ games, do you get email receipts of the purchase? I don't seem to be getting any emails at all on my main PSN account - all the marketing emails and stuff are coming through on my old PSN ID's email.

Godammit, just went to the web store to add the new games. Grid 2 was initially free but then in my basket it was full price at £47.99, I clicked checkout before it registered so it has now used up that amount from my wallet :mad:

I had Sonic in there too and have received a receipt with Grid at full price and Sonic free.

Word of warning then to make sure it is £0.00 before checking out! Anyone have any experience of this and how easy it was to get Sony to sort out?

Godammit, just went to the web store to add the new games. Grid 2 was initially free but then in my basket it was full price at £47.99, I clicked checkout before it registered so it has now used up that amount from my wallet :mad:

I had Sonic in there too and have received a receipt with Grid at full price and Sonic free.

Word of warning then to make sure it is £0.00 before checking out! Anyone have any experience of this and how easy it was to get Sony to sort out?

Sounds like an odd glitch, but I can't see customer service refusing to refund unless you've done something wrong on your end, and tbh I'd be surprised even then.

Back
Top Bottom