Playstation Plus

Hi there,

The code for a 30 day PS+ trial I received today with my new Vita doesn't work, so has anyone got one they dont want that they could let me have?

I have contacted the seller so may get a new one I can give back to someone on here.

Cheers.

PSN CupraAL

Alan.

Hi there,

The code for a 30 day PS+ trial I received today with my new Vita doesn't work, so has anyone got one they dont want that they could let me have?

I have contacted the seller so may get a new one I can give back to someone on here.

Cheers.

PSN CupraAL

Alan.

I think someone posted this before. Now I think it's to due with it being for new customers psn+ only

Last edited:
I have a 30 day PS+ trial code if anyone wants it. It turns out I must have had a trial in the past and I have completely forgotten the fact.

I'm not sure if I can PM on here, if not add me on PSN Cupra-AL and you can delete me after if you want.

Alan.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up. Only two PS3 games - Grid 2 and Guacamelee. I did notice ACIV Black Flag for PS4 is on the webstore, so hopefully Contrast and Resogun will be downloadable on Friday, too.

EDIT: In fact, Resogun is already there for free. And so is Contrast. And "Aveline Figurehead" for Black Flag. All free for PS+ on PS4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom