Playstation Plus

Just a heads up if you guys haven't already, login into the store online via web browser and purchase Resogun and Contrast if you haven't bought your PS4 yet. Added them a couple of days ago for when I get mine somewhere down the line.

Godammit, just went to the web store to add the new games. Grid 2 was initially free but then in my basket it was full price at £47.99, I clicked checkout before it registered so it has now used up that amount from my wallet :mad:

I had Sonic in there too and have received a receipt with Grid at full price and Sonic free.

Word of warning then to make sure it is £0.00 before checking out! Anyone have any experience of this and how easy it was to get Sony to sort out?

Sounds like an odd glitch, but I can't see customer service refusing to refund unless you've done something wrong on your end, and tbh I'd be surprised even then.

of course you should contact customer service and get refunded.

To follow up on this I really hope I nor anyone else have to deal with Sony support again. Contacting them as with too many companies now days is easier said than done where the aim is obviously to get you to give up.

After emailing their PSN support address told I need to phone them as they require security details. 0844 number which obviously costs money to call. First time of waiting for over 20 minutes I gave up, second time I got through quickly but was on the phone for almost another 20 minutes while the guy 'helped'. He said it would be taken care of and I would receive an email confirming this.

Two days later and no sign of a refund or further communication from Sony. Interestingly the guy took no security questions so that was obviously total BS!

I am sure MS have their problems but the only time I have had to deal with them was when they locked my Live account when my credit card expired (even though I had a non-renewing gold sub with almost 12 months left). I was able to phone a geographical number for free and my issue was resolved on the phone.

Poor from Sony so far.

Back
Top Bottom