Playstation Plus

Just played 2 full games. Good connection, even a bit of teamwork going. (and I did ok!)

Very impressed!... It looks and plays great.

Looks like there are some good options to create/join parties, and some variety in modes, though only one is available in the beta.

PS. I really need to increase analogue sensitivity!

Last edited:
Last edited:
again EU PS+ offer much more then US PS+....and not only that, they announce contect much sooner.

*Please note offer applies for purchases via the PlayStation Store only. Existing users are able to stack their membership.

Im finding it hard to find the HD remakes at a reasonable price, as in sub £20 last time I looked! I missed a lot of the PS2 generation so like to play through a few of these, hopefully Sly, Ratchet and DmC turn up on PS+

ps3ud0 :cool:

Im finding it hard to find the HD remakes at a reasonable price, as in sub £20 last time I looked! I missed a lot of the PS2 generation so like to play through a few of these, hopefully Sly, Ratchet and DmC turn up on PS+

ps3ud0 :cool:

I take it you missed the sales for Sly and Ratchet then? :( They were going pretty damn cheap. Think Sly was like sub £10 if not around that mark.

isn't The 2nd and 3rd games in the Jak & Dexter HD Trilogy broken?, something to do with bad framerate and collision detection due to the conversion?

I never noticed anything like that. I played through all of them again just recently and had no problems whatsoever, and the framerate was smooth throughout.

Really happy that we're getting AC3, I haven't played Brotherhood or Revelations, but AC2 was absolutely epic so I'm hoping for more of the same. Nice to see Jak & Daxter too! I'm a bit disappointed with the Vita offerings for this month but you can't have it all I guess. :)

Back
Top Bottom