Playstation Plus

just got another year plus 90 as mine runs out today, 2x £25 vouchers off CdKeys for £21.99 each plus 5% off with a facebook like.

i had a bit of cash in my wallet so i now have £19 to pick extras up if any jump out at me

When I have added games to my download list on the website it installs them when my ps3 does its checks.

I have it scheduled for about 4-6am or something like that.

Something I notice is that the games are not always fully downloaded the next day when I check.

should the console stay on to complete the download or does it go off anyway according to what time I have set for maintenance?

cheers

just got another year plus 90 as mine runs out today, 2x £25 vouchers off CdKeys for £21.99 each plus 5% off with a facebook like.

i had a bit of cash in my wallet so i now have £19 to pick extras up if any jump out at me

never heard of the site , I need to renew my sub , is £34.90 a good price for a years ps plus , cant remember psn store price without looking.

When I have added games to my download list on the website it installs them when my ps3 does its checks.

I have it scheduled for about 4-6am or something like that.

Something I notice is that the games are not always fully downloaded the next day when I check.

should the console stay on to complete the download or does it go off anyway according to what time I have set for maintenance?

cheers

What website link do you use to do this?

I downloaded the android app thinking it was that but it hasn't got that feature?

Their Android app is rubbish unfortunately, plus your log-in times out after a few days so you have to keep logging in to use it. Useless.

The PS Store website is here:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/games

You can log-in and access pretty-much all your account info, purchase stuff, and add items to the download queue so they start downloading when the console is turned on (either manually or when you've set it to automatically in the PS+ settings).

Their Android app is rubbish unfortunately, plus your log-in times out after a few days so you have to keep logging in to use it. Useless.

The PS Store website is here:
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/home/games

You can log-in and access pretty-much all your account info, purchase stuff, and add items to the download queue so they start downloading when the console is turned on (either manually or when you've set it to automatically in the PS+ settings).

Thanks, this one works where as the UK PS store doesn't either. Talk about confuse the public !

When I have added games to my download list on the website it installs them when my ps3 does its checks. I have it scheduled for about 4-6am or something like that. Something I notice is that the games are not always fully downloaded the next day when I check.

I've noticed this. I think the PS+ background maintenance whatsits has a time limit. If it doesn't download everything within x amount of hours, it switches off until the next time. How many hours, I dunno.

The PS3 neglect has come to an end since replacing my dying / dead 320GB hdd with a lovely new 500gb one everything is flying along at a decent clip again, looking forward to getting into AC3 as I have finished all the previous in the series, but currently playing through Bioshock 2 which is excellent so far and then have Infinite ready for when I am done.

However just received a beta invite to RIDGE RACER Driftopia, never even heard of it but did enjoy Ridge Racer on both the PSP and Vita, anyone been playing it at all?

Back
Top Bottom