Playstation Plus

Yeah it changed from 5 to 2 a while back when it was being abused. Does this help?

https://support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/796

ps3ud0 :cool:

Thanks, but this document does more to add confusion than help.

It says

For purchased/downloaded content before November 17, 2011 the number of systems for activation is:

For Game Content - Five (5) PS3 and/or PSP systems

For Video Content - One (1) PS3 and up to Three (3) PSP systems

As of November 18, 2011, number of systems for activation is:

For Game Content - Two (2) PS3 and/or PSP systems

For Video Content - One (1) PS3 and up to Three (3) PSP systems

No mention of PS Vita and what do they mean and/or So two ps3's and two vita's? or upto 2 in total? I need to get my larger memory card on the vita, and see if it'll still allow me to download, since i downloaded all my vita games, before i activated the two ps3's on plus. I'm outta space on my paltry 8gb card, but have a 32gb on order, so can test in the next few days when that arrives.

Id take it that PSP = Vita unless otherwise known, didnt realise it didnt mention Vita at all. Best idea is to contact Sony directly to confirm...

I think it does it by individual games so say a game is PS3 only, only 2 PS3 can play it; same goes for a Vita titles. Its cross-play games that I wouldnt be sure of...

ps3ud0 :cool:

I properly test later fellas. Once i get home and in front of both the PS3 and vita. I have that Star Wars Pinball PS + game downloaded on all three (2 ps3's and the vita) I can properly test with. Actually comes to think of it, it would have halted me on the 3rd download attempt.. I think its 2 ps3's and hopefully 2 vita's. At the very least its 2 ps3's and 1vita.

They will hopefully revise the limit to 3 devices once the PS4 is announced, otherwise it makes PS Plus a bit of a let down for those who have a PS4, Vita and keep their PS3. Free games for 3 platforms but you can only use 2 at a time is silly.

It's up to 2 devices of the same kind, not differing consoles.

I thought in the original ps4 announcement, they said 1 PS sub for all 3 devices?

An interesting point i noticed, is that i can log in using a different profile (example my kids) and still play the PS+ games, that i downloaded under my own ps+ enabled profile. So two PS3's can be on at the same time playing the same downloaded PS+ game.

This makes digital downloading better than retail for certain multiplayer titles, if you have two ps3's.

yeah the 5 account system got abused loads but when they swapped it to 2 systems they introduced a way to deactivate via any broswer through the S.O.E website. im so glad they did with me having 9 ps3s i had to deactivate the ps3 the ylod on me years ago and obviously i could not deactivate my profile on it.

has anyone got a idea what is free on + next month ?

Mf5H72z.png

And the following was posted on reddit a couple weeks back:

So here it is - various russian gaming sites received press release for September AND accidentally October
lineup, some sites already corrected their posts but nevertheless:

From 28th of Aug по till 15th of Oct: Stealth Inc A Clone in the Dark, Jak & Daxter Trilogy

From 28th of Aug till 15th of Sept: Urban Trials, New Little Kings Story

From 25th of Sept till 16th of Oct: TBC, Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen

Obviously though take it with a truckload of salt :p
From 25th of Sept: Street Fighter X Tekken

Last edited:
When is game safely in my account? Too many good games on UK PS+ :)

I just put in basket and purchase it, download later when i feel like to play it?

I just put in basket and purchase it, download later when i feel like to play it?

as long as you do that will will be available for you to download when ever.

What i always do just to make sure is purchase it and start the download then cancel the download as soon as it start.

If it changes from showing the price in the store listings to Purchased it is on your download list.

Do you ever use the web based PSN store? Its easier and faster to use that and if you check your download list it will confirm its ok for download at a later point, you can also set it for auto download over night.

yes web based psn store always....hehe....

how to set autodownload? just click download to ps3 and leave it on?

on the PSN webstore add it to the download queue, the next time your turn your PS3 on it will pop up with a message that it is adding itesm to the download list etc.

if you have the PS3 set to do the PS+ auto updates etc it will auto add them and start the download the next time it does these (if it is before you next switch it on manually).

Back
Top Bottom