• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Other (please state)

• I won't be voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Corbyn is talking about the NHS which as important as it is, is the wrong thing to be talking about right now. He's a complete idiot if he thinks this isn't going to be a poll over Brexit direction.

Soldato
My predictions..are

1 - Conservatives will win by a larger majority
2 - It will be lowest turnout for an election since the 1950`s
3 - Corbyn will be forced to leave
4 - Dianne Abbot will blame everything apart from herself
5 - Lib Dems will get a seat or 2 back

The green party will get significantly more votes than any of the above and still fail to get any seats due to our " protect the posh ****" voting systems we have.

I would have to agree. Point 4, brilliant.... have gold.

Man of Honour
Corbyn talking to BBC now, seems to be completely missing the point of the vote, going on about things that people should care about, but really won't right now.

Soldato
Corbyn is talking about the NHS which as important as it is, is the wrong thing to be talking about right now. He's a complete idiot if he thinks this isn't going to be a poll over Brexit direction.
I agree, the only thing on peoples minds will be brexit. If you went by people in the brexit thread here, it should be a landslide for any anti brexit party...

Soldato

Wasn't a particularly strong interview, barely even mentioned brexit and wants to campaign on the traditional labour points (fairer society / nhs). Not sure if that will resonate with voters for this general election.

Soldato
Labour will never take this seat under Corbyn. Lib Dem.

Corbyn talking to BBC now, seems to be completely missing the point of the vote, going on about things that people should care about, but really won't right now.

It has been the pattern to date, but is incredibly politically naive. He as yet hasn't demonstrated the capability to turn that should into a vote, or breaking the Brexit spell on the doorstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom