• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Other (please state)

• I won't be voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I'm in a Labour Constituency (Gedling), who hold a majority of 3K (20K Votes) over a 17K Conservative MP so my vote is pretty much worthless going to Lib Dem but they are getting it regardless.

Man of Honour
absolutely lib dem, not that i think it'll change anything, fully expecting tory landslide, then with brexit they can gut workers rights and everything else they've wanted to do for years.
but i am expecting lib dems to make massive gains and tbh we need someone else other than the tory/lab yoyo.
older i get more i want coalition governments to round out the more extreme policies each party has.

Soldato
For Lib Dems to stand a chance they need to get a strong pro remain message out asap and bust their balls trying to engage young voters. If they don't do either and dither and just hope people vote their way they will tank once again.

Man of Honour
UKIP is a pointless vote now that Brexit is happening. Lib Dems are a wasted vote in my constituency. Jeremy Corbyn is a wet lettuce so Tories it is.

that is some odd ball thinking, insane thought process.
so sod policies or what you want, you just want to make sure you vote for the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom