• Labour

• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Other (please state)

• I won't be voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute madwoman! Lib dems are going to do spectacularly well, labour will be decimated, UKIP are finished, the SNP will lose a little ground but not much. Cons will increase majority, but the location of their seats will shift north. Its going to be a fascinating few weeks.

The most important thing right now is what the manifestos look like. There have been rumours for a while that the tories will go further right than in 2015, on education and health in particular. Many prominent members are calling for "Bold" action. Could shape the vote massively.

The LibDems will likely go further left than previously to make themselves more distinct from the conservatives, you might get them pushing legal weed quite hard to try to increase the turnout from their very strong youth base.

I'm going to be glued to the news for ages...

Absolute madwoman! Lib dems are going to do spectacularly well, labour will be decimated, UKIP are finished, the SNP will lose a little ground but not much. Cons will increase majority, but the location of their seats will shift north. Its going to be a fascinating few weeks.

The most important thing right now is what the manifestos look like. There have been rumours for a while that the tories will go further right than in 2015, on education and health in particular. Many prominent members are calling for "Bold" action. Could shape the vote massively.

The LibDems will likely go further left than previously to make themselves more distinct from the conservatives, you might get them pushing legal weed quite hard to try to increase the turnout from their very strong youth base.

I'm going to be glued to the news for ages...

Is that a personal poltical forecast or a statement?

This is a disgrace. The conservatives have tried to cut money from the disabled and systemically underfunded the nhs.

WHY would you vote for that? This election will leave us with a single party government that can do whatever they like without any opposition.

Because we don't want an economy like Zimbabwe? I'm all for spending on public services but if we don't have the money then printing it only works for so long...

Conniving bint! Playing games with the electorate just so she can debunk the 'we didn't vote for this' crowd as well as clear out the opposition, or what little there is left at least. Saying that, I think most in her position would do the same...

Uwwww I hope it blows up in her face. Surely the estranged Labour voters are going to be backing Lib Dem? But does that balance out the blind voters? Eughhhh, what a **** time for all of us. Unless you're fat and rich of course!

Its a choice of Labour or Tories in my constituency - so not much of a choice at all

IF only we had a decent opposition throughout all this!!

Hopefully the LD will become party No2 after the referendum and provide some order.

so which part of that is bad for that it makes her mad?

seems win win win for cons

This is a disgrace. The conservatives have tried to cut money from the disabled and systemically underfunded the nhs.

First people will vote conservative to keep Labour our and stop them from taking a wrecking ball to our economy. Also why is the NHS getting less money? We are all having to pay the mess left by Gordon Brown with higher taxes and fewer public services.

WHY would you vote for that? This election will leave us with a single party government that can do whatever they like without any opposition.

So no change from how it is now then?

Last edited:
First people will vote conservative to keep Labour our and stop them from taking a wrecking ball to our economy. Also why is the NHS getting less money? We are all having to pay the mess left by Gordon Brown with higher taxes and fewer public services.

So no change from how it now then?

I'm not normally inclined to stick up for labour on this, but the 2008 financial crisis does not constitute a mess created solely by labour. That is a media spun narrative that the tory party has created to convince voters they wrecked the whole economy and caused the whole situation where we are now. Yet, if we are going to speak of past failures, then the last 6 years of Tory government have hardly been a shining beacon either. Neither side have been exactly perfect.

So no change from how it now then?

The NHS is getting less money, because if the **** Tory party break it enough they can then easily make a case for privatisation and make people pay even more thereby leaving the poor and vulnerable in even more of a precarious position. It will be only once the dust settles the rabid mouth frothers realise what has happened but by then it will be too late and they will ask themselves, how did we get here, well they voted for it. I can't wait for the fun to start as it won't make any difference to my personal circumstance who is in charge. I'll still be raking it in and laughing at all the idiots that voted for May thinking she would be their salvation. I'll be harvesting all the saline people will be weeping and it will keep my desalinisation plant running for centuries, this is going to be such an awesome comedy spectacle.

Last edited by a moderator:
The NHS is getting less money, because if the **** Tory party break it enough they can then easily make a case for privatisation and make people pay even more thereby leaving the poor and vulnerable in even more of a precarious position. It will be only once the dust settles the rabid mouth frothers realise what has happened but by then it will be too late and they will ask themselves, how did we get here, well they voted for it. I can't wait for the fun to start as it won't make any difference to my personal circumstance who is in charge. I'll still be raking it in and laughing at all the idiots that voted for May thinking she would be their salvation. I'll be harvesting all the saline people will be weeping and it will keep my desalinisation plant running for centuries, this is going to be such an awesome comedy spectacle.

I really hope you are wrong but sadly I suspect you aren't - likewise it isn't really going to hit me personally but I know many people it will hurt and sadly they are often the ones that voted for it :s

Last edited by a moderator:
Out of curiosity would anyone want a labour / lib dem coalition, if combined they had a big majority? The spine tingles... or is that a shudder....

But the NHS is getting more money every year not less.

it does however no have to make huge payouts on debt interst and repayments etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom