• Lib Dem

• UKIP

• Other (please state)

• I won't be voting

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I genuinely fear Labour will get a lot more seats than they should because of this ridiculous rebellious voting that's happening, both with Brexit and Trump. Corbyn getting in power would be truly frightening, the blundering old buffoon

Soldato
The SNP could make political gain if they stand in the constituencies just over the border, but I don't think they'll risk the fallout if it was seen to be an encroachment of Scotland onto English territory.

Can't they stand an affiliate party in a similar structure to the Lib Dems/Alliance if I recall right, etc?

Man of Honour
No one should complain about an election.

If you're for her vote for her, if you're not then vote against her.

It is a win/win for everyone of every political view....well unless it's clear the timing isn't good for your side but the time is rarely right for everyone.

Interesting few weeks ahead.

Soldato
I genuinely fear Labour will get a lot more seats than they should because of this ridiculous rebellious voting that's happening, both with Brexit and Trump. Corbyn getting in power would be truly frightening, the blundering old buffoon

Yeah God forbid a leader who looks and lives like the people would ever come to leadership.
Best we have these over-paid snobs misrepresenting us.

Soldato
So once again, the Conservatives do their best to cause instability, calling a premature general election years before one is required. At least there's consistency, May is running away just as Cameron did!

I really hope the Conservatives get hammered, as someone who has voted for them in the past, they have let the UK down badly over the last ~18 months.

Man of Honour
Wow this is very exciting - unfortunately I can't see this being anything other than landslide to conservations. There is no credible opposition leader :/

There will probably be a mild swing in favour of lib dems.

Soldato
OP

I see this happening, just for hilarity, leave us with a hung parliament.

Soldato
But that'd be dumb in the long term, arguably. Abandoning their old heartlands to UKIP/the Tories. Alternatively they could ride out this Brexit storm, then in the resulting cluster**** they could try and revive their broad supporter base once that divisive issue (Brexit) was out of the way, fuelled by people being annoyed about the Brexit cluster****.

The longer term axis would've needed realignment, including electoral reform that even UKIP wants, further devolution and structural changes to major parties. But it doesn't like it's the future we are ever going to live through now. Labour's greatest weakness is targeting an idealised working class voter that doesn't exit, and not treating people as individuals capable of change. Once it loses the core tenet of change politics, including the argument capable of bringing up new supporters and changing hearts, it becomes a husk of no use to anyone. Without any short-term strategy, riding two horses at once on Brexit, it's about to do just that.

Soldato
LOL what on earth?!

So the fact that he's utterly incompetent is fine, but as long as his heart is in the right place, yeah?

:D

The only people making him out to be incompetent are the lying cheating press and the blairites.
I know who I would trust - he's far more apt than the last lot of leaders we've had - intent on making their own bank balances higher and nothing else.

Man of Honour
The only people making him out to be incompetent are the lying cheating press and the blairites.
I know who I would trust - he's far more apt than the last lot of leaders we've had - intent on making their own bank balances higher and nothing else.

I think you'll find a very large number of his party also agree with the notion that he's utterly incompetent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom