Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Where's your guardian article claiming the torys are using twitter bots? Or just any evidence? Lol

I posted today in this thread about my local Tory candidate retweeting new accounts with single digit followers. These accounts claim to be new converts to the Conservative party. All very dodgy.

Soldato
I meant greebo lol

"Though if he stopped whining about brexit I might stop calling Corbyn a **** for a while."

So if Greebo stops whining about it you might stop insulting Corbyn, because there's any sort of relation between the two? Why should Greebo stop whining? 40 years of being in the EU and the leavers never stopped whining.

Permabanned
Hold on, they found 21k bot tweets in support of labour and only 13,000 by the Tory bots but headline and main part of the article.

Weird isn't it. He's completely Disgusted by it but only mentioned Labour (who denied any involvement.

I hope you are going to slam the Tories of n111ck for their use of bots too?

Caporegime
I posted today in this thread about my local Tory candidate retweeting new accounts with single digit followers. These accounts claim to be new converts to the Conservative party. All very dodgy.

Well the telegraph article, if you read far enough down, said they found lots of Tory bots as well. They just weren't rewteeting quite as many as the Labour bots were.

So basically everybody is doing it yet N111ck and the Telegraph are just blaming Labour.

Caporegime
ITT someone not present to witness an event tells the person that lived through it that they are wrong about the circumstances.

Permabanned
Yes its morally wrong if labour do it.
Fine if conservatives do it.

He reminds me of one of those US politicians who hate on gays but then get caught secretly doing a dude. Morally outraged but then does it himself lol.

Caporegime
No evidence that the tories are behind it.

You posted the article from the telegraph. It said they also found Tory bots retweeting pro Tory stuff but they hadn't retweeted as many as the labour bots had. Do you just read the headline and go into a rage and then post it on here?

Go read the link you posted and then come back and tell me how mad you are at the Tories doing the same thing please.

Or if you are going to stick with no evidence then it's the same people who are saying about the Labour bots so therefore there is no evidence that the whole article isn't totally made up.

You can't have it both ways. Either both sides or doing it or neither side are.

Permabanned
No evidence that the tories are behind it.

Labour targets kids.

So now all your outrage at the bots have gone ... Its just the targetting of kids now.

Funny that before you were outraged... then someone pointed further down the article the tories were doing it and now you have changed your tune.

There's also no evidence that labour are behind it. They have denied it.

Why are you selective reading and contradicting yourself.

Caporegime
I blame Putin. He's always doing this cyber whatsit. Them cyberspace bot things, you know, with the hackers and the TV things.

He's just trying to help Comrade Corbyn.

Wait, Russia isn't communist anymore... so it's China! They've got them interweb hackers too, I hear.

Caporegime
"categorically deny" equals "fully complicit" in Corbyn-speak.

So what about the telegraph saying that Tory bots are doing it as well? Any reply? Or are you just going to ignore it?

Or is it a case, like normal, that when n111ck denies it, it just means to the forum that it's true?

Soldato
No they don't compared to other countries. How many 10 or 20 years tenancy agreements do you see in your job?

Reread my post, I think you misunderstood it, at least thats all I hope it was.
I wasn't comparing here to there, just saying that "sitting tennants" were the bane of landlords lives. Hence we have 6 month ASTs now.
But thanks for knowing better Greebo... another +1 to the post count.

Permabanned
"categorically deny" equals "fully complicit" in Corbyn-speak.

Are you serious. Your post is the funniest of the night.

You post your outrage of labour twitter botting

You read the headline.. Got angry.. And posted it here.

It was pointed out that the article states tories did it as well.

You changed your tune and said there was no proof tories did it.

The same article provides no proof labour did it.

Labour denied it... And now you say they are lying.

And I presume you will say the conservatives speak the god honest truth.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom