Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
n111ck you really need to pop out for pint or go and chop some wood, at the end of the day you are one of those mugs who are easy led by lies, gullible to put it lightly, you find the easy way out by bashing Corbyn a bit pathetic don't you think.

Your post doesn't even make sense and this forum is just a bit of fun - if you want a pure Labour echo chamber try the guardians comments section or something.

Soldato
I think most people signed up in the 2000s and haven't left. The kids are all on Instagram or Reddit or whatever the hip new thing is now.
But that is still about right. ;)
We had the same misrepresentation with Brexit.
It also explains the constant baiting of n111ck which got personal a long time ago but the mods haven't acted on.

Last edited:
Soldato
Caporegime
Don't misunderestimate the Pirate Party. They came from nothing in Iceland to being invited to form the government within the space of a few years: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/02/iceland-pirate-party-invited-form-government-coalition

Sadly I don't believe that the took up the offer.
Iceland doesn't have FPTP. They have PR according to Google.

We have a two-party system and nobody else can ever get more than a handful of MPs :p Heck, UKIP got 3.8 million votes and 1 MP.

Caporegime
But that is still about right. ;)
We had the same misrepresentation with Brexit.
It also explains the constant baiting of n111ck which got personal a long time ago but the mods haven't acted on.

Questioning someone's daft assertions made after about half a second of critical thought isn't baiting.

There are a lot of people who post here representing the right-wing position and the manage without getting piled-on constantly. Posting in bad faith and then preferring to divert rather than back up the argument generally doesn't result in people bothering to form well-written responses.

Caporegime
LOL I got Liberal Democrats 40% Green Party 20% Labour 20% UKIP 20% - its pretty hopeless for me voting in any election - interestingly on the site based on those who have participated Conservatives are doing really badly with Labour and Greens tied near the top and Lib Dem just below.

I got 62pc Green and 12.5 tory, lib, ukip

Soldato
Questioning someone's daft assertions made after about half a second of critical thought isn't baiting.

There are a lot of people who post here representing the right-wing position and the manage without getting piled-on constantly. Posting in bad faith and then preferring to divert rather than back up the argument generally doesn't result in people bothering to form well-written responses.

TBH, I've not noticed him making any more silly posts than anyone else, but because hes right wing he is targeted as a buffoon which is typical of left wingers who can't comprehend anyone having a different view. I don't disagree with a lot of his posts and find it bizarre how he is just shouted down.

Don
I am getting concerned with this now, labour supporters confusing the idiots that don't understand the difference between debt and deficit with FB bull****

Caporegime
TBH, I've not noticed him making any more silly posts than anyone else, but because hes right wing he is targeted as a buffoon which is typical of left wingers who can't comprehend anyone having a different view. I don't disagree with a lot of his posts and find it bizarre how he is just shouted down.
The irony here is off the charts.

You've said "left-wingers can't comprehend anyone having a different view".

You've also said that when people express a different view to n111ck it is because we're collectively persecuting him.

OK then.

Soldato
A journalist has leaked news that Theresa May has withdrawn from all BBC radio interviews. It seems that Women's Hour was just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems remarkable to me that an incumbent Prime Minister would go into hiding like this during an election campaign.

Caporegime

We're going to have to agree to disagree then, because the most recent 'shouting down' as you put it was over an article that hadn't been read, and then backtracking and twisting of logic to try and make the argument that the Labour campaign was using Twitter bots, whereas the Tories weren't. The evidence presented was that a denial from Labour means the opposite. Then the subject was changed to another Telegraph article from an ex-Labour MP saying that Corbyn is bad.

I think his posts get exactly the response they deserve.

Caporegime
A journalist has leaked news that Theresa May has withdrawn from all BBC radio interviews. It seems that Women's Hour was just the tip of the iceberg.

It seems remarkable to me that an incumbent Prime Minister would go into hiding like this during an election campaign.

It's full on weird.

Caporegime
If I have to vote for anyone then I suppose lib dems as they are the most moderate of the political parties in the UK. The Conservatives are totalitarian and Labour under Corbyn and the Green party are practically communistic, also if Labour got in then we would be stuck with the racist train wreck of a home secretary that is Diane Abbott, the horrors she could unleash on the country would be unimaginable.

Caporegime
I don't get why people are saying Corbyn should resign if they don't get even a Minority. If they do better than Milliband did in the last election then surely he's a success?

Tempted to put a wee bit on either a Labour or Tory Minority government. I just can't see anyone who will form a coalition with them if they have a minority. The SNP and Labout could easily join foces on a great many issues they don't like the look of to block anything too draconian.

Caporegime
Reread my post, I think you misunderstood it, at least thats all I hope it was.
I wasn't comparing here to there, just saying that "sitting tennants" were the bane of landlords lives. Hence we have 6 month ASTs now.
But thanks for knowing better Greebo... another +1 to the post count.

I don't see what not paying sitting tenants having to be forced out has to do with the fact we don't have long term 10 plus rental agreements like other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom