Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Are you serious. Your post is the funniest of the night.

You post your outrage of labour twitter botting

You read the headline.. Got angry.. And posted it here.

It was pointed out that the article states tories did it as well.

You changed your tune and said there was no proof tories did it.

The same article provides no proof labour did it.

Labour denied it... And now you say they are lying.

And I presume you will say the conservatives speak the god honest truth.

People like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Unfortunately it's the "kids" that can't vote and the idiots that can.

Soldato
The article does not state that the torys did it as well - there may be Tory favouring bots but that's not the same as the torys being involved.

Soldato
The article does not state that the torys did it as well - there may be Tory favouring bots but that's not the same as the torys being involved.

It also doesn't state that Labour did it, just that there are more Labour favoring bots. You've read it and taken what you want, without understanding it.

Soldato
I find it funny

Actually you claimed you didn't see homeless people during the "livin in a box" 80s.

I don't give a monkies if you sympathise with my personal anecdote or your assumption of my parents love/fault in that situation.

That you assume I had parents at that time is telling, my brother in law (whose living room my dad an I slept in) wasn't/isn't in that situation, this appears impossible for a pea brain to imagine occurring, then or now presumably?

Good, we are back to the point now. I didn't see or hear the same crap about food banks and tramps that I do now at any time in the eighties. So why did you compare now to Thatchers time? Usual Thatcher bashing by someone that thinks its an easy target eh?

BTW there are about a third of the homelss families that there were in 2003 after 6 years of economic boom under Labour according to Shelter. Square that if you can.
http://england.shelter.org.uk/campa...igures/subsection?section=homeless_households

Last edited:
Soldato
I do agree with this - Corbyn must step down when he loses:

Mr Dugher also called on Mr Corbyn to do the honorable thing and stand down if he loses the election next week.

He said: "Ed Miliband felt he should take responsibility for 2015 election defeat and resign immediately. He did that because he's a man of principle, and dignity, and in the end all leaders have to take responsibility."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...t-says-former-corbyn-shadow-minister-michael/

We'll see his true colours.

Caporegime
TBH, I dont nthink OcUK demographics match the UK .LOL

You would think ocuk would favour the tories though. That's the thing.

I predict tories win most seats but coalition formed between labour and snp or libs to take control.

Im certainly buying my euros before the ejection. And thinking of selling some shares as markets will dive should that happen

Soldato
n111ck you really need to pop out for pint or go and chop some wood, at the end of the day you are one of those mugs who are easy led by lies, gullible to put it lightly, you find the easy way out by bashing Corbyn a bit pathetic don't you think.

Caporegime
Nah, my boy Corbyn isn't winning this, I'm at ease with that. The Tories can own the giant mess they got themselves into.

Soldato
Caporegime
Reread my post, I think you misunderstood it, at least thats all I hope it was.
I wasn't comparing here to there, just saying that "sitting tennants" were the bane of landlords lives. Hence we have 6 month ASTs now.
But thanks for knowing better Greebo... another +1 to the post count.
All we were saying is that the rental market here is less secure (from a tenant's perspective) than in Germany, etc.

You seem to be agreeing with this?

In Germany, according to what I've read, for example, if a landlord gives notice a tenant can legally refuse and demand continuation of the tenancy agreement. And in any case, the notice period can be up to 9 months depending on how long the tenant has lived there. And the agreements aren't 6-month fixed term but can be 10 year+ terms.

And the tenant does not have to agree to live in the property for 10+ years, and can move out with 2 months notice. The landlord however must commit to rent the property to the tenant for 10+ years if the tenant wishes to remain.

So you can see, tenants in Europe have much greater rights than here.

And that's before even considering that rents are strictly capped, and cannot be increased far beyond the average, or increased more than 20% in a year, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom