Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
this poll is meaningless with several troll votes.
however the other polls show them closing pretty much daily. Its certainly going to be more interesting than anyone thought.

Maybe people are finally seeing the truth of what Ms May is really like.

This must be quite the blow to her ego, they were so far ahead in the polls that she thought calling an early vote would be safe, but who knew attacking the elderly and children would cause such a commotion?

Man of Honour
OP
It's worth noting that the other poll had over 1700 votes cast, whereas this new one has currently less than a fifth of that. It will be interesting to see what happens to the numbers as more votes come in.

Man of Honour
It's worth noting that the other poll had over 1700 votes cast, whereas this new one has currently less than a fifth of that. It will be interesting to see what happens to the numbers as more votes come in.
Yup - and I'm not sure labour had more than 15% in the first day or so of the poll. Weren't the lib dems beating them last time at the very, very outset?

In any case will have to watch that debate.

Soldato

Plus Labour voters are more invested in this to spend time on a bank holiday - a poll showing those who had changed their mind, if any, would be more enlightening.

Man of Honour
OP
Yup - and I'm not sure labour had more than 15% in the first day or so of the poll. Weren't the lib dems beating them last time at the very, very outset?

In any case will have to watch that debate.

Yes, you're right. I'm not denying the appearance of the turnaround, just highlighting the situation with the votes as it stands. It does seem like quite the swing, and even if it returns to similar numbers once more votes are in the change in initial response says something.

Caporegime
The basic problem seems to be that some people have literally no clue how to negotiate. You have to have red lines, you have to be willing to walk away and you cannot let the other party dictate the rules otherwise you will get screwed over.

It's almost like some people want the negotiations to go badly...

The problem is in most cases walking away is remaining in the status quo (I.e two businesses discussing a merger), not a completely different set of circumstances that would likely leave you in a worse situation than you would be with pretty much any deal.

Are people willing to walk away from Brexit?

Caporegime
Voting Labour, and I've never voted before.

Every time May opens her mouth, I'm more and more convinced she's evil :p Well, maybe not evil, but a menace for sure... a threat to freedom, certainly, and utterly insincere about representing the struggling class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom