Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Voting Labour, and I've never voted before.

Every time May opens her mouth, I'm more and more convinced she's evil :p Well, maybe not evil, but a menace for sure... a threat to freedom, certainly, and utterly insincere about representing the struggling class.

Is anyone voting for Labour because they agree with the manifesto and think Corbyn, Abbot and co would make great leaders? Or is it all about Theresa May one way or another? Lol

Caporegime
I don't think the Conservatives have two weeks of "we are better at Brexit" material in them without talking more about what they want from the negotiating process. Nothing else they had tonight seemed to land with the audience.

Soldato
Is anyone voting for Labour because they agree with the manifesto and think Corbyn, Abbot and co would make great leaders?

That's irrelevant, the US elections have shown us how far people are willing to go with voting for unsuitable candidates just because they promise them something they want and how much they hate the other one

Soldato
Southampton, hopefully not too hot, or too cold
Is anyone voting for Labour because they agree with the manifesto and think Corbyn, Abbot and co would make great leaders? Or is it all about Theresa May one way or another? Lol

On paper, a lot of the Labour manifesto looks decent, it's not my choice to decide if Abbott would get a cabinet role (sadly).

I want the Tories out, mainly after the mess they put us into regarding Europe and then how they dealt with the referendum result they were ill-prepared for, followed by calling a party-selfish (over UK stability) premature general election.

Southampton Itchen was a tight win for the Tories with Royston Smith, first Tory MP to win a GE since over 20 years ago, historically this is a Labour seat.

Voting tactically for Labour in my constituency to oust Tories makes sense, in other constituencies with differing party votes your tactical vote might be a different party.

http://www.whoshallivotefor.com/

Caporegime
And when you have Tory candidates saying things like "We’ve not yet shot anybody so that’s wonderful" in Jo West's seat, is it any wonder they are losing support?

Permabanned
Actually prefer some of the libdem policies but they are no hopers.
Cant forgive the Conservatives for a disastrous remain campaign and letting leave peddle so many lies to the gullible/racist.
May is awful, insincere, weak.
Boris Johnson.
Too many cuts.
Crumbling NHS.
Failing education system.

Switched to a Labour vote.

Associate
Last poll I went straight for Lib Dem, but changed the Labour, this time it's Labour all the way.

The strongest manifesto by far, even Corbyns started handling himself well.

For bonus clarification, I voted for Dave's Conservatives in 2015 and was unchanged during the OcUK polling.

Caporegime
Don
Caporegime
Ooooops. Sadly nowadays its hard to tell the difference. Plus 2020 is the first election where online voting is going to be allowed so it just didnt surprise me if Murdoch had got the gig to run it all.

If you are going to do spoof articles then you need to do ones which arent likely to become true IMO :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom