Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't though. Nothing in the Human Rights stopped us refusing entry to a terrorist on the EU watch list. This is just dodging the issue.

Tell me one thing that May has proposed which would have stopped last weekends events? It wouldnt have. But it makes weak minded people like you feel a little bit safer.

Everyone with a third of a brain knows this. Everyone with a quarter of a brain knows she's trying to hide behind a concocted notion that her time as home secretary was being constantly frustrated by the HRA rather than her just being inept at her job. She was too busy slashing police budgets and trying to read our emails to be bothered with real work.

The Sun keeping it grounded in reality:

For the Sun, which today carries an interview with the PM on her proposed crackdown, that’s not going far enough. If Google, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter fail “to eradicate the jihadist filth they publish to the world”, the newspaper says:

Mrs May should consider the nuclear option: ordering our internet service providers to shut down these vast sites until they are purged."

Well. That's that sorted then. The frenzy of bile that's being spouted is off the charts.
lol!! It's things like that that lose votes. Surely Sun readers are going to raise eyebrows at the lengths the editorial team are going to support May....

Probably because the majority of people realise Corbyn & Abbott aren't fit to run a country
You've mentioned two people specifically - I can't defend Abbott (having strongly opposed her in this thread myself) but what don't you like about Corbyn? I thought he had come across pretty well in every public speaking forum he's been on recently.

You've mentioned two people specifically - I can't defend Abbott (having strongly opposed her in this thread myself) but what don't you like about Corbyn? I thought he had come across pretty well in every public speaking forum he's been on recently.
The tory media said he's a bad man. The tories are always right dontcha know. /s

- Corbyn gave a speech at an al-Muhajiroun rally where the crowd were chanting "Gas, Gas Tel Aviv";
- Corbyn helped conceal a child abuse scandal in Islington, because it made Labour look bad;
- Corbyn wouldn't renew Trident, but changed 'policy' to appear electable;
- Cobryn is an IRA apologist, supports bombing of British soldiers.

Voting ukip is pointless, they're winning nothing, it's basically labour or cons
I know, basically pretty bad either way although i think Tory will still be better than Labour.

I'm in a pretty safe conservative seat so don't have to worry too much about Labour winning here, so UKIP it is.

It doesn't though. Nothing in the Human Rights stopped us refusing entry to a terrorist on the EU watch list who carried out last weekend's attrocity. This is just dodging the issue. She dropped the ball and the blame firmly lays with May and she needs to go out of politics all together never mind lead the country.

Tell me one thing that May has proposed which would have stopped last weekends events? It wouldnt have. But it makes weak minded people like you feel a little bit safer.

Testify!

- Corbyn gave a speech at an al-Muhajiroun rally where the crowd were chanting "Gas, Gas Tel Aviv";
- Corbyn helped conceal a child abuse scandal in Islington, because it made Labour look bad;
- Corbyn wouldn't renew Trident, but changed 'policy' to appear electable;
- Cobryn is an IRA apologist, supports bombing of British soldiers.
Lol... 'supports the bombing of Bristish soldiers'... I mean, really.

Lol... 'supports the bombing of Bristish soldiers'... I mean, really.
That's what he said, or rather didn't say.

Q: Do you condemn the IRA bombings?
A: Yes ... because it killed civilians.

What other conclusion can you draw from that other that non-civilians i.e. British soldiers and government officials were fair game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom