• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The older will vote in numbers to

Allow users to have no privacy on the internet
Allow the govt to block any material they sit fit
Completely scrap all of our human rights

I understand corbyn isn't everyone's cup of tea. What I'm really really struggling to understand is... Just because you think he's bad your allowing the country as a whole to become a dictatorship and your allowing your rights to be taken away.

Politicians come and go but its very difficult to get rid of these new laws may wants once they are in place.

Please think about what you really want.

So May might want to change some human rights laws if they got in the way of possible controls on terror suspects and extremists

Do we know what could be changed and in what way?

How would this affect someone who is not a terror suspect or extremist?

Would the lords be likely to pass the changes?

Is it all just words to attract a certain group of voters in the days before the election?

A general thought related to the election I would like to see the print media better controlled post election.

By this I mean it should be legislated along the lines of keeping editorials off the front page (which the right wing press do daily) and have a clear demarcation in the paper between news reporting and editorials.

These outlets are no longer "news" papers they are propaganda rags whose sole intent is t push the envelope of their particular owners agenda. Problem is people are so stupid they believe whatever is written and I genuinely believe it's a danger to a true democratic process.

It won't happen though as it's hugely in the Tories benefit to keep things as is.

That's what he said, or rather didn't say.

Q: Do you condemn the IRA bombings?
A: Yes ... because it killed civilians.

What other conclusion can you draw from that other that non-civilians i.e. British soldiers and government officials were fair game?

So you are reading into what somebody didnt say. I have never heard May say she doesnt torture children on an evening in her dungeon. That means it must be true then?

That's what he said, or rather didn't say.

Q: Do you condemn the IRA bombings?
A: Yes ... because it killed civilians.

What other conclusion can you draw from that other that non-civilians i.e. British soldiers and government officials were fair game?
You are reading way too much into that... I condemn the recent bombings because civilians were killed. Doesn't mean that I would condone bombing soldiers...

Lol the only morons are people who still think UKIP voters are racists

Keep telling yourself that petal.

It's plan as day the majority (I accept some vote for them for other reasons though heaven alone could define them) are rabid and it shows in their manifesto and the voters you see out and about campaigning for them.

We need to kick all muslims out.
Ban the burka.
Etc etc etc

Racist bile for the xenophobic and racist. But it's great, keeps them all penned in one place.

You are reading way too much into that... I condemn the recent bombings because civilians were killed. Doesn't mean that I would condone bombing soldiers...
I don't think so, the fact that he needed to be asked if he condemned IRA bombing says a lot. The fact that he had to caveat the "Yes" says even more. Corbyn's been around for a long time in British politics, he's always been on the side of anyone who is against the UK - IRA, Argentina, Soviet Union etc.

- Cobryn is an IRA apologist, supports bombing of British soldiers.

That's strange because in the interview with Sophy Ridge, I remember Corbyn clearly saying" I condemn all those on both sides", and then going onto say "I condemn all the bombing by both the loyalists and the IRA"

Doesnt sound or look like he's an IRA apologist nor a supporter of British soldiers being bombed...

We need the racist morons to keep voting ukip so they don't go to the Cons who are playing up to the crowd to attract them voters.
Won't be hard, now Farage has left and were leaving the EU, UKIP have gone full BNP under their new leader so will attract even more racists than before, they're not even trying to put on the "BNP in a suit" act anymore.

I don't think May can or would tear up any human rights laws, she may create a workaround for some of them perhaps? Not that I think she'd do it in the end.

People like Abu Hamza, claiming they can't be extradited due to it breaching their human rights - well, boo hoo, you evil man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom