Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I was really impressed by all but Nuttall and Rudd. They had a total nightmare.

However the biggest disgrace, by a million, billion miles, was the Prime Minister, the leader of our country, having the cheek of not turning up to a pivotal debate on the election she selfishly instigated. She is either so cowardly and incapable of live debate that she is incompetent, or she just can't be bothered. Either way, she isn't fit for government, and I think anyone voting for a party led by her needs to have a long hard think about their values.
But you're not voting for a party led by May. You're voting for Theresa May, her and her alone.

The cloning vats are being prepared as we speak...

Soldato
I have no doubt in my mind that TM penned her closing line herself. Hell, its been on repeat since the campaign started
May has tried to make it about personalities, because the Cons are seen as pretty toxic, but the more people see of May, the more they are turned off by her.And now, she's hiding. You couldn't make it up.

Soldato
Libs, Greens, Labour, SNP, even Plyd, if you go around call them a coalition of chaos and then don't turn up, apparently they come across as pretty united and effective.
Oh dear TM.

By the way Tim's bake off line (and obviously some strong policies, debate and overall performance) would make me consider a tactical lib vote for an MP if I was voting in a marginal seat for them.

Another TM disaster, even with a Tory win she's toast IMHO (Boris is probably laughing his *** off right now).

Soldato
The only thing that came out of that was May not turning up. So easy now as they all did to say she can't be bothered with you why bother with her.

It will plague her till this is over. Played like a fiddle by Corbyn who probably had this planned all along

Associate
The ones that call him terrorist sympathiser and anti-semetic are always the ones with the most questionable view on.. erm.. foreigners

He clearly had sympathies with the IRA, even Abbott stated that 'is our struggle — every defeat of the British state is a victory for all of us' when it was going on. To deny it seems almost like fanboyism .. The prospect of people who hold or held those views running the country is pretty worrying to me personally.

Soldato
So according to the Sun on Twitter, Amber Rudd's dad died on Monday. So not only would Maybot not appear in a debate, she sent a grieving co-worker in her stead.

What commendable leadership qualities.

I suppose she'll send Boris to Brussels next to negotiate brexit because she can't be bothered either?

Soldato
Very smart from Jeremy to turn up tonight. Meant that Theresa either had to stand her ground and open herself to the jibes she's got tonight, or cave and join the debate on his terms. It's worked well by the looks of it.

Absolutely spot on. Just by turning up, he's made her look incredibly conceited and totally distanced her from the electorate. Nothing she could have said during that debate would have had the negative effect that being the only leader not to be there has had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom