Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
But you need to have the metal and spine to stand by knowing the worth of what you hold that the EU also want access to.

May's a spent force. She's already soured the waters with the EU. Corbyn's a man of principles, I'd trust him more to negotiate a better deal than May who's already shown herself to be unreliable and easily swayed.

Caporegime
The ones that call him terrorist sympathiser and anti-semetic are always the ones with the most questionable view on.. erm.. foreigners

Yet he literally was a terrorist sympathiser - there is plenty of evidence to show that. Yet someone pointing out the truth about Corbyn's IRA supporting past is 'racist'???

Associate
Had to laugh at the BBC 6 o'clock news ... they had an outside broadcast BUT someone had their window open blaring out that LIAR LIAR song for the whole interview.

Soldato
May's a spent force. She's already soured the waters with the EU. Corbyn's a man of principles, I'd trust him more to negotiate a better deal than May who's already shown herself to be unreliable and easily swayed.

I think she's just going in hard and not showing weakness from the outset. Given the opportunity the EU will seek to get agreement on all the things that matter to them about our departure and then we have nothing left to negotiate with when it comes to trade etc. I think the mistake May has made is adding other stuff to the manifesto when she should have kept it simple and about Brexit.

Soldato
I dont think free movement has played a part at all in the number of homes built per year. Explain exactly how people being able to cross the border has prevented homes being built. Are migrants just sitting on plots of land and not allowing builders to lay bricks?

What? How is Immigration in any way connected to building houses? Only the government can make it less of a pain to build.

How long has there been a housing crisis? It's not just the last 5 years, add in free movement at the start of 00's, add in the recession, then you can suddenly see why we have a supply & demand issue.

Associate
Yet he literally was a terrorist sympathiser - there is plenty of evidence to show that. Yet someone pointing out the truth about Corbyn's IRA supporting past is 'racist'???

Not was but is and always has been, he says himself he never changes his views so taking tea with terrorists is no doubt something that he would do with ISIS.

Permabanned
Had to laugh at the BBC 6 o'clock news ... they had an outside broadcast BUT someone had their window open blaring out that LIAR LIAR song for the whole interview.

LOL... wish i saw that... I understand the BBC not airing that song (to an extent...) but I dont understand why Private ones arnt.

Soldato
But you need to have the metal and spine to stand by knowing the worth of what you hold that the EU also want access to.

Given Corbyn has survived two labour coups and come out stronger than ever and he has really relaxed into this election because he isn't hiding and doesn't have to; I think he demonstrates better leadership qualities and political resilience than any of the alternatives right now.

Soldato
Not was but is and always has been, he says himself he never changes his views so taking tea with terrorists is no doubt something that he would do with ISIS.

Taking tes with terrorists, what a simplistic childish point to make. The Queen entertained Martin McGuiness on more than one occasion, are we to label her a terrorist sympathiser?

Daily Mail politics at best.

Caporegime
Given Corbyn has survived two labour coups and come out stronger than ever and he has really relaxed into this election because he isn't hiding and doesn't have to; I think he demonstrates better leadership qualities and political resilience than any of the alternatives right now.
Seems he's also won over some of the internal opposition within Labour, if Alister Campbell's twitter feed is anything to go by.

Man of Honour
Think Amber Rudd actually did a good job stepping up to the challenge of facing that on behalf of her party.
She wasn't ultra terrible... save for the Saudi commment which wasn't very thought through.

I complete agree with Tim's point of the anti-terrorism forces needed more physical / cash resources and less regulation / laws. Corbyn's rebuttal revealing TM's voting against anti terror legislation was awesome...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom