• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not a problem and glad to be of service ;) You do seem to repeat the same drivel in thread after thread about lube though.... Something you want to get off your chest? :p

I don't know what that means, Jenson went in dry this time.

Enjoy your card mate. Keep it warm for me, maybe I'll buy it from you on mm when Nvidia unveil their next set of GPU's. starting at £999 for the 3070* >> 3080 Ti* only £1600 pmsl xD

Good times man.

Won't you feel violated though when you have to turn off its USP ( Macey gray ) just to get 3 more fps over you 1080ti? :p

Mate, I have been married for 24 years and the wife has violated me far more than NVidia :D

I don't know what that means, Jenson went in dry this time.

Enjoy your card mate. Keep it warm for me, maybe I'll buy it from you on mm when Nvidia unveil their next set of GPU's. starting at £999 for the 3070* >> 3080 Ti* only £1600 pmsl xD

Good times man.

Sure thing.

The people who pre-order with no benchmarks or any kind of performance figures are truly a lost cause :p

It's pointless trying to point out the madness on here though. You're wasting your time. You have to remember these things are like drugs to most people on here, they have an addiction, the companies like Nvidia know this, and like drug dealers they keep pushing their clients for more and more each time they release something new.
That's why they come out with all sorts of justification for paying ever increasing amounts, and any rational reasoning from people looking at things objectively and seeing the bigger picture gets snapped at.

Thankfully, my addiction to wanting the shiny shiny, best every new release died after the 10 series from Nvidia and Vega from AMD both ended up ridiculously priced (granted mainly due to mining and brexit). It's a great feeling to break an addiction. It also saves you a fair amount of money too!

I can now find it quite amusing just watching people **** thousands of £££ on ever increasing prices to play video games with prettier graphics. It would be nice if as much effort was put into making better game play, instead of sequel after sequel of the same **** with prettier reflections and shadows.

I can now find it quite amusing just watching people **** thousands of £££ on ever increasing prices to play video games with prettier graphics. It would be nice if as much effort was put into making better game play, instead of sequel after sequel of the same **** with prettier reflections and shadows.

this tbh.

It's pointless trying to point out the madness on here though. You're wasting your time. You have to remember these things are like drugs to most people on here, they have an addiction, the companies like Nvidia know this, and like drug dealers they keep pushing their clients for more and more each time they release something new.
That's why they come out with all sorts of justification for paying ever increasing amounts, and any rational reasoning from people looking at things objectively and seeing the bigger picture gets snapped at.

Thankfully, my addiction to wanting the shiny shiny, best every new release died after the 10 series from Nvidia and Vega from AMD both ended up ridiculously priced (granted mainly due to mining and brexit). It's a great feeling to break an addiction. It also saves you a fair amount of money too!

TL;DR Penniless Scrub :D

^^^ many don't see it like this at all though..

They see the pricing as totally fine and pay it without one question..

It's not fine... it's completely and utterly stupid... I'm only in a lucky position where it doesn't matter as much as it used to and I like to play with new tech... especially a release like this so focused on ray tracing... something I've been really looking forward to seeing.

But its there money so they obviously see it as a fine amount to spend to play games.

Back
Top Bottom