• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Poll: Will you be buying a 2080Ti/2080/2070?

Which card will you be buying?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can afford it (like any peasant would say ;)), just can't justify it lol
I imagine most of us here can afford it (if we absolutely had to have one).s

It's whether you want to contribute to the endless upward spiral or not.

nV will never be happy, with "just" £1000 per card :p They'd charge £5k if they thought we were bonkers enough to buy at that price :p

nV will never be happy, with "just" £1000 per card :p They'd charge £5k if they thought we were bonkers enough to buy at that price :p

You have to give it to them though, the die is massive and must be costing a bomb to produce. I'm *very* interested in what the Tensor-enabled AA can do personally, hope it's epic and I might consider one :)

a lot are interested though we sold a lot of cards already...

Of course they will in the beginning. It’s new and they’ll sell great for the first month or so, but after all the fanboys and super rich buy them. Good luck with continuing sales at the prices there at now. They will cut prices soon enough when sales drop.

Of course they will in the beginning. It’s new and they’ll sell great for the first month or so, but after all the fanboys and super rich buy them. Good luck with continuing sales at the prices there at now. They will cut prices soon enough when sales drop.
The people who pre-order with no benchmarks or any kind of performance figures are truly a lost cause :p

Suspect a number of people would have bought if Jensen had simply got on stage and mooned the audience.

You ordered the EVGA card yet? I seem to remember you like those.

Could 20XX pricing be Nvidia's revenge for the community killing GPP? Jenson's big middle finger to us all.

/tinfoil

Thank you good Sir :bows:

Please do another Youtube vid when you get the new Ti, I miss those dulcet tones of yours :)

Gregster actually ordered one of these, with no performance figures?

Madness. What can you say.

It's almost like people want to be bent over. Thanks Jenson, let me polish your leather jacket too.

We can thank Gregster and his alike for paying £1600 next time pmsl.

GG boys xD

Gregster actually ordered oen of these, with no performance figures?

Madness. What can you say.

It's almost like people want to be bent over. Thanks Jenson, let me polish your leather jacket too.

We can thank Gregster and his alike for paying £1600 next time pmsl.

GG boys xD
Not a problem and glad to be of service ;) You do seem to repeat the same drivel in thread after thread about lube though.... Something you want to get off your chest? :P

Back
Top Bottom