Porsche Owners Thread - If you own one or just like or hate them! :)

Associate
Well I’ve found the Quattro system on my RS3 to be pretty good so assumed it’s a similar offering? As I said I’ve not tried many cars / options so it all might change.

He said that following the Geneva motor show in September the car will likely be orderable at the start of 2019 (likely just the Carrera/S initially) with delivery in the summer. For the GTS he said he doesn’t know but someone else told me it’s typically 6 months after before you can order the GTS variant? So could be a very late 2019 or early 2020.

Gotcha, i've got a 2WD GTS and honestly its stuck to the ground like its on rails. Depending on if this is your daily, then id try and consider a 2WD model. Apparently its a touch dynamically better with 2WD. The C4 has the signature bar across the rear lights also, if thats your thing.

2020 - Long time to save the pennies then!

Man of Honour
Just got mine back from some tuning work,

647 whp now

monstrously rapid, but still 50 or so more whp to go with new intercoolers and a more aggressive map when I find time.

As fast as a 991 GT2RS now, but with the roof down :)

It's good for 25 seconds 0 - 300kmh now, however I suspect that a little pessimistic!

RSR

RSR

Soldato

647 whp now

monstrously rapid, but still 50 or so more whp to go with new intercoolers and a more aggressive map when I find time.

It's good for 25 seconds 0 - 300kmh now, however I suspect that a little pessimistic!

That must be insane, as I drove the Turbo S not so long ago and thought that was insainly quick!

Soldato

647 whp now

Sounds like you've been to 9e?

Soldato
Thought I'd ask here as no idea when it comes to porsche besides I love 911, In regards to boxter s old ones 2007 and earlier is there anything to be wary of in perticular for example rust? Or any strange quirks on early models

Man of Honour
Back
Top Bottom