** POTENTIALLY THE BEST GAMING MONITORS YET!! ** Acer 34" Ultra-wides

Associate
Very pleased with the MX. It's very well made and you can put it all sorts of positions.

Love the way my X34 just floats in the air in front of me, plus the extra desk space I've claimed back is very useful.

Hmm, very tempted. I've only got a 600mm desk so half of it is already gone with the huge stand on my xr34.

Be good to reclaim some desk real-estate.

EDIT: It just clamps, right? I don't need to drill a hole in my desk?

Last edited:
Soldato
Looks Cool but is it worth 900 quid ?

I've been over the hover button for a couple of days and I'm just not sure it is..

For me yes, if you don't like it or get on with it you've got 14 days to get your money back anyway.

I couldn't go back to not using one at home now for desktop and gaming, just wish I could upgrade my work monitor to a 34" to get the real estate there aswell.

Soldato
Personally, I really don't think these are worth £900. I got mine £500 B-Grade, and there really isn't much wrong with it. Worth every penny of £500, but at nearly twice the price, it's really not a £900 piece of hardware IMHO, given the niggles it has... unless you get an absolutely flawless example with virtually zero bleed and 100hz with no coil wine. And the chances of that aren't spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom