Power Tools & General Tools Recommendations & Advice

Any recommendations for extraction hoover, don't want to spend a lot. Bagless and if can do wet would be a bonus

Just to add that adaptors are available to suit all the electrical tools you may have.
I bought a Kärcher refurb wet and dry and adaptors to fit my Bosch Pro range of tools and until I bought a Shark my partner used it more than the Dyson V8 Animal.

Current refurb model.

Just to add that adaptors are available to suit all the electrical tools you may have.
I bought a Kärcher refurb wet and dry and adaptors to fit my Bosch Pro range of tools and until I bought a Shark my partner used it more than the Dyson V8 Animal.

Current refurb model.

In the end I ended up getting this, more than enough for my needs.

Really depends on what you want to do and how much £££ :).

General mid/small hole drilling in brick/concrete, tile removal etc will be fine with a low range & low cost model - e.g. Screwfix have a bottom range Bosch 18v SDS bare at £99, £199 with 4ah & charger 2j impact. Bosch have a decent rep for sds and excellent parts availability.

Once you want 3j or higher the cordless are expensive e.g. £600 for a Milwaukee 5j with 2x5AH - https://www.sgs-engineering.com/mil...drill-kit-2x-5-5ah-batteries-charger-and-case . Although IIRC the corded Bosch heavyweight hitters are £400+

Bargain bucket Titan corded will be c£50-100 from small to big boy :)

This is going to be generally bigger work than the Titan was used for, although I've got a kango for the really big work. The Titan got me through 4 house rebuilds and did a good job.
The biggest advantage of battery is going to be remote areas of the site. Ive got 110v and can run it off the truck in places but there are areas where access is so limited.
Probably a second hand Hilti and a battery powered Dewalt are the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom