**** Pre-Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Looks like the same out-dated engine.. a real shame since we have beauties such as Witcher 3 and GTA ...

Still, its the gameplay and setting that Fallout is all about, so bring that on.

Anyone want to start to guess what the collectors edition will have?

Soldato
HypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHypeHype

And so on...

Soldato
I'm with you on this!

I can guarantee if it wasn't Fallout, people wouldn't even give it a mention

Yeah, that's because that's how being a fan of a certain thing works...

The same way I'm not getting hyped over football happenings, because I have no interest in it.

Seeing as you clearly have no interest in Fallout, why are you even in the Fallout 4 threads?

Caporegime
If you want a proper way of doing trailers, look at the Witcher 3. People are only getting hyped because of the name, nothing else

I thought the trailer was fantastic to be honest, didn't give too much away but enough to leave you intrigued and wanting more.

Which Witcher 3 trailer are you talking about, because the initial one they released years ago ended up looking nothing like the version we got.

You all got hyped over that?

Yep.

As I've said in countless threads, it's a continuation of the lore and the universe. The universe of my favourite game franchise (next to HL, but we're never seeing one of those again), and one of my favourite developers. Having sunk in hundreds of hours into multiple play throughs of both FPS Fallouts to say I'm excited is an understatement.

Caporegime
Which Witcher 3 trailer are you talking about, because the initial one they released years ago ended up looking nothing like the version we got.

Very true that I can't argue with, however it gave me goosebumps, it made me go omg I must have this now. But as was stated by many here, *the realists* the detail looks shockingly poor in this trailer

Engine-wise, it looks like another modified iteration of Gamebryo. Can't say I'm massively surprised, and actually after seeing that trailer I can't say I'm disappointed either.

I suppose Gamebryo is an integral part of the franchise, the overall look and feel it brings to the atmosphere of the game is most likely a reason they kept it around.

Soldato
Engine-wise, it looks like another modified iteration of Gamebryo. Can't say I'm massively surprised, and actually after seeing that trailer I can't say I'm disappointed either.

I suppose Gamebryo is an integral part of the franchise, the overall look and feel it brings to the atmosphere of the game is most likely a reason they kept it around.

The reason they kept it around will be purely down to financial reasons.

Soldato
Very true that I can't argue with, however it gave me goosebumps, it made me go omg I must have this now. But as was stated by many here, *the realists* the detail looks shockingly poor in this trailer

Okay, but with how much of a fan you are of retro games, you should know better than anyone that story/gameplay > visuals.

So why are you moaning and questioning people as to why they're feeling hyped over this announcement?

Caporegime
Seeing as you clearly have no interest in Fallout, why are you even in the Fallout 4 threads?

Incorrect, I'm a huge fan of Fallout, right back to the first isometric release. However I am a realist and I will stand my ground over this awful trailer.

There is a reason the nexus exists, to fix what Beth can't do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom