**** Pre-Official Fallout 4 Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just browsing the reddit (don't usually use this website but I think I get it) and some of the top rated posts are pretty interesting, maybe I'm just too excited :D:

"Release date October 23rd 2015.

Reasoning, it's a friday, skyrim was released on a friday, and it's the day the bombs fell."

"And would seem to fit in with the trailer showing flashbacks of people on October 23rd."

"I believe NV also started on the day the games released."

"Yes, you are right. The intro plays some days earlier while you start the game on October 19."

Also...:

"Pre-order Fallout 4 and get 20% off your next purchase on the Bethesda Store! (A 20% off code will be emailed to you after purchase. 20% off excludes games, pre-sale, deposit and sale items. Codes expire October 31, 2015.)" From the Bethesda Store Page." That's encouraging people to either pre-order this game really early one for some reason (why would they end the code that early on if it was to come out holiday next year?), or the game comes out around that mark

Last edited:
Suspended
I love how people criticize game developers and deplore about their graphics, short stories, bad gameplay, yet they are sitting their behind their PC's who wouldn't have the first clue or idea how to even develop or code a game :p

Associate
It isn't really a trailer, it's an announcement.

Yes, it's an announcement trailer.

Plus, as I've said to others now, have you seen the images I posted? If it comes out looking like that, then what other games have you been playing that look like that?

Yes, I've seen those images and I still maintain that the graphics aren't technically impressive enough for a modern AAA title from a large studio with a big budget. It looks nowhere near as good as GTA V on PC (from the footage so far), and don't try to argue that "Fallout 4 is open world though", as GTA V is also, for all intents and purposes, open world.

Soldato
Oi, Borderlands is fantastic! :(

It sounds like he wants a smack in the mouth for talking smack about Borderlands!

I don't think Mr Torgue is gonna take that well. What do you reckon?

Yes, it's an announcement trailer.

Yes, I've seen those images and I still maintain that the graphics aren't technically impressive enough for a modern AAA title from a large studio with a big budget. It looks nowhere near as good as GTA V on PC (from the footage so far), and don't try to argue that "Fallout 4 is open world though", as GTA V is also, for all intents and purposes, open world.

Then one of us must be blind, because from all the GTAV I've played, it don't look close to being as good looking as this

1_zpsjwulubon.png

4_zpsmmwxswp8.png

Soldato
$76 is there about the equivalent with VAT.

?

How often do you see games on Steam for 50 quid? Witcher 3 set me back 35, Arkham Knight is 35, near enough every non-Activision AAA title prices between 30-40 on PC which is fine. Thankfully GMG have it for £39.99, but what a joke.

Soldato
?

How often do you see games on Steam for 50 quid? Witcher 3 set me back 35, Arkham Knight is 35, near enough every non-Activision AAA title prices between 30-40 on PC which is fine. Thankfully GMG have it for £39.99, but what a joke.

You don't, but your complaint was that Americans are only paying $60. I'm just pointing out that $60+VAT is about the same.

Associate
Okay, so what games have you been playing that look like this?

Also, games aren't ported.

Why do you keep posting these images? They look just as bad as the first time.

Not ported? It is a console port. It's patently obvious from the trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom