Predator X34

Associate
Just wondering if anyone calibrated the x35p yet we some professional tools? Have a profile from a guy on reddit Brightness 72 Contrast 50 Color Mode User: R=47, G=44, B=46 Gamma 1.9 he also has Brightness 42 Contrast 50 Color Mode User: R=48, G=48, B=50 Gamma 2.2 with a separate calibration technique? Cheers.

Associate
I can confirm it was in fact the X34p as I received mine yesterday. All good apart from the usual ips glow in the lower left corner, which I can live with for a £200 saving!

Last edited:
Associate
Turn down the brightness a bit, it lessens. Only really see it on black backgrounds too.

On the plus side, that yellow glow got me a £200 refund when I said i wanted to return it and buy from the place that was clearing stock :)

Associate
Just wondering if anyone calibrated the x35p yet we some professional tools? Have a profile from a guy on reddit Brightness 72 Contrast 50 Color Mode User: R=47, G=44, B=46 Gamma 1.9 he also has Brightness 42 Contrast 50 Color Mode User: R=48, G=48, B=50 Gamma 2.2 with a separate calibration technique? Cheers.

I was actually considering buying one. Shame they can't be rented really.

Associate
Turn down the brightness a bit, it lessens. Only really see it on black backgrounds too.

On the plus side, that yellow glow got me a £200 refund when I said i wanted to return it and buy from the place that was clearing stock :)

Was the refund from the rainforest? If so I tried to get them to do the same but they wouldn't so I just bought it at the reduced price. How much did you pay in the end?

Associate
hah! yeah, I was very lucky. :)

Now for a gpu... have a 970 and that just went from OK to struggling :( Have to decide if i can put up with struggling over the summer when it's nice outside and i'm not gaming as much. Probably...

Back
Top Bottom