Predator X34

Associate
My orders been stuck as 'processing' for a couple of days. They might not even honour the sale at that price.

Mine was the same, I contacted them through the online chat when I noticed that delivery was for Monday, I asked them if I could get it sooner and then got told it was being dispatched today for delivery tomorrow. I have an email saying its been dispatched too which came about 5 minutes after I finished talking to them.

Associate
Just got a text to say mine has been delivered today, wasn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow.

My monitor is MIA, arranged for it to be delivered to my parents house Thursday as I'm at work. Got 3 texts through together at 3pm Wednesday to say it had been delivered but my parents were out and no card left. Rang ****** to find out where it is, there systems says delivered to Owens. Don't know anyone with that name and a 34 inch monitor box is going to be hard to forget about in the hallway...

Soldato
My monitor is MIA, arranged for it to be delivered to my parents house Thursday as I'm at work. Got 3 texts through together at 3pm Wednesday to say it had been delivered but my parents were out and no card left. Rang ****** to find out where it is, there systems says delivered to Owens. Don't know anyone with that name and a 34 inch monitor box is going to be hard to forget about in the hallway...

Yodel..

I had a delivery yesterday. Was watching the tracking and it just changed to delivered. He'd thrown it over the back gate and left a written note.
Probably scared of the dog.

Associate
Just seen that the Alienware AW3418DW ultra wide GSync is on offer, better warranty with cheap extensions :D but a hundred more than this offer :(

***** would have rather have had the Dell, but wasn't paying over a grand for it. Need to know if my Acer has went awol permanently and I'll get a refund and I'll order this :)

Back
Top Bottom