Prepare for Imminant Spider Invasion

Capodecina
Soldato
so this could happen?

spiderden.jpg

No, this could happen.

birdeatingspider01.jpg

Soldato
I also recruit gladiator spiders, take spider and wasp and put under glass, much mirth can follow as life or death battle follows, even put earwigs in there too once or twice, when it ends in a three way fight it can be epic!

http://www.japanesebugfights.com/

lol :D

I don't particularly mind spiders so long as I know where they are and they're not running across my feet making me jump :p Love taking pictures of them.

I detest Daddy Long Legs (Crane Flies) though. Stupid creatures, get rid of them asap :mad:

222.jpg

We've got loads of garden spiders outside come to think of it....

Soldato
Can't abide spiders. Had a massive common house spider in my room the other day. I heard a 'tap tap tap' and turned around to find it crawling up my desk. That's right. I actually heard it coming. The ****ing thing had FOOTSTEPS :mad:

Soldato
I for one welcome our new arachnid overlords

never realised, in a forum so set on proving themselves to be manly, how many of you could be reduced to a cold sweat by something like spiders :p

Capodecina
Soldato
Iin a forum so set on proving themselves to be manly

Indeed, most people here are just keyboard warriors. Those who actually are 'manly' [whatever that is] don't go on about it. It's especially pointless here because there are no women to impress, OCUK is just one massive cyber sausage party.

Associate
Anyone see the segment about Camel Spiders on the One Show last week? They showed a photo of the bite a soldier got and OH MY GOOD GOD!! :eek: I believe he said something along the lines of 'After I couldn't feel my arm for about a week I decided there might be something wrong...' :D

Associate
Can't abide spiders. Had a massive common house spider in my room the other day. I heard a 'tap tap tap' and turned around to find it crawling up my desk. That's right. I actually heard it coming. The ****ing thing had FOOTSTEPS :mad:

I LOL'd ha ha ha ha ha ha

The worst thing here is that i am Genuinely so un manly about spiders and am **** scared of them :( But like a car crash i cannot help but look !

Soldato
I'm usually not too fussed about spiders but recently they have been mahoosive! :D

Anything small that moves quicker than me give me the creeps! (plus the missus is terrified of them!)

Has anyone tried these plug in gizmo's that send an electromagnetic pulse through your electrical wiring to supposedly keep them at bay?? (or more importantly - will they intefere with my homeplugs!?!?!?! :eek:)

StevieP

Back
Top Bottom