Project: Aquasidian (Corsair 800D)

Nem

Nem

Associate
OP
How's the Zalman, it looks very nice. I'm thinking of getting a cooler for my 12GB as they get quite toasty!

The Zalman cooler is working very well I think. Looks a lot more modern than the coolermaster one, and also better than the newer model Coolermaster one with the dual fan.

I've not got any way of monitoring the ram temps tho so can't offer any actual comparison.

Associate
How are the fans on the radiator controlled, do they change speed depending on the temperature of the CPU and GPU? Are the radiator fans or the computer case fans connected to the chassis connectors on the motherboard?

Last edited:
Associate
Out of all the 800D builds I have seen, Nem's was the best. It's so nicely colour co-ordinated and the cable management is excellent.

I will also be directing my friends towards this thread when the Images return :D

Nem

Nem

Associate
OP
Right, I've opened up a PhotoBucket account and slapped all the pics in there. I've been meanng to sort out all my photos anyway off my hosting so was a good a time as any :)

I think I've updated all the links in this thread, any I've missed let me know.

I've also realised I forgot to post the pics of how I mounted the Lian Li drive bezel covers, so I need to get that done this week, along with making time for some final pics.

The dust filters I purchased are working excellently, so it will only need a quick blast of canned air to freshen it up after running since the initial build!

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks a lot for getting the pics back up!
Such hard work cannot be missed.

You kept that plexiglass on your side panel instead of getting a new side panel from Corsair then? Were they unco-operative?

Keep up your good work, it looks like money well spent with those nice temps.

Back
Top Bottom