Project: Aquasidian (Corsair 800D)

Associate
Hi Nem, how did you route the wires for the hdd and lower fans? im struggling to find an un-obtrusive way.
Stunning build! such a great effect with the individually braided wires!

Associate
This makes me want to buy this case and start watercooling myself. I've just put this PC together!

Great build, one of the best I've seen.

Nem

Nem

Associate
OP
Hi Nem, how did you route the wires for the hdd and lower fans? im struggling to find an un-obtrusive way.
Stunning build! such a great effect with the individually braided wires!

The cable for the fan blowing into the hotswap bays, should be routed out of the back of the cover for the fan, there is a small cutout I think, and then under the hotswap bay connectors which is covered by the plastic cover for that area also. The lower fan, in the false case floor, just goes straight out the back through the motherboard tray area rubber gromets.

An outstanding build, was it looks alone or other factors that made you choose the 800D over the TJ107?

Mainly as it was new, was massive, and I just quite liked the look of it. Also it was going to take a 120x3 rad in the roof without and mods.

I've just ordered the 2 dust filters for the top of the case, so once they arrive and I've blown the dust out which has already built up, I'll get some final pics taken :)

Final case temps seem to be 38 - 40 Deg C on the cpu reported by the bios (via the LCD poster screen) at idle, and that seems to rise to about 42 - 45 while gaming or running 3d Mark stuff. This is using 1.3vcore at 4.2Ghz currently :)

Nick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom