Project CARS 2

Soldato
While stationary, try to pull the oculus a a centimetre or slightly more away from your face and see then if the dials get clearer. I wear multi-focal contact lenses (for short and long sightedness) and find that with the oculus tight to my face, then the dials are slightly blurred (even with changing the lens adjusters), having it a little further away makes things clear. While you obviously can't play the game like that, i've been looking to try to find an additional spacer for rift to keep it further away from my eyes on a permanent basis.

I'm running a 1080 with the SS set at 2 with nearly all bells and whistles on.
You could get a thicker face pad?

Soldato
I've just bought myself a G29 setup. When I access the game, I can navigate using the buttons and the accelerator works as an "enter" key when selecting... however, when I go to calibrate the wheel or pedals it's like the game can't access any of the inputs?

Any help out there?

Soldato
I've just bought myself a G29 setup. When I access the game, I can navigate using the buttons and the accelerator works as an "enter" key when selecting... however, when I go to calibrate the wheel or pedals it's like the game can't access any of the inputs?

Any help out there?
Have you edited the assignments first? You need to tell it what you're going to use as brake/clutch/steering etc before calibration.

Soldato
I got it going. Any tips on force feedback and general handling? It's so much better with wheel and pedals but I think I've still got a fair learning curve to go here!

Also, is this OK for TrayTool settings?

mEGx9r3.png

Soldato
I got it going. Any tips on force feedback and general handling? It's so much better with wheel and pedals but I think I've still got a fair learning curve to go here!

Also, is this OK for TrayTool settings?

mEGx9r3.png
What’s your spec?

Also check for jack spade ffb files. You’ll have to sign up to the project cars forums but they changed the ffb completely for me.

Soldato
Well I've progressed from practice laps to an actual race in my Ginetta Junior, and I've had a couple of rage quits. :(

The first corner is just a lottery whether it ends up in a pile up and whatever position you are in after the corner that's pretty much the best position you can hope to end the race in as it's impossible to catch and overtake anyone after that.

Then I get 2 mins from the end and crash. :mad:

Man of Honour
Do you just get the normal retail project cars 2 or do you have to buy a VR edition? I have the chance of a free project cars 2 code with an Asus promotion but as I'm getting rift I want to make sure it will work with it. thanks

Man of Honour
Racing sims aren't normally my thing (I play a bit of Forza on xbox with controller but that is about it) but I think I may enjoy it in VR. Is a wheel a must and do you have to be a real racing nut to get something out of this?

Back
Top Bottom