PS(PC)VR 2, anyone interested?

Just got the email be invited to pre-order/pay from tomorrow but still in two minds if I want it or wait. :confused:

One per household and days the invite URLs are unique, probably to stop the bots.

Last edited:
Just had my preorder link come through,
Likewise, unsure whether to order from Sony or wait to see if other retailers get stock?

Might just pre-order via Sony to be safe as it’s not like anywhere else is likely to be cheaper anyway. I’m unsure whether stocks will be in short supply given the high price and the fact you need a ps5 already to use the add on.

What’s everyone else doing?

Reactions: UXB
if they end up having a good racing sim on psvr2 like gran turismo i think i'd buy 1.

if they end up having a good racing sim on psvr2 like gran turismo i think i'd buy 1.

Somebody on Reddit found a PSVR 2 testing session for an unnamed racing title. Could be anything, but good signs that the system is powerful enough for one to happen.

Finally worked and I managed to pre-order. Kept having to click the link and eventually it showed as in stock.

The delivery date for mine is February 22nd - 28th, 2023 so looks like there is a possibility you might not get it on launch day.

Does anyone know what the minimum operating area size is for psvr2?

I don't have a large area and need to know if it will before I buy. I had issues with psvr1 because my area was too small so it would lose tracking of my arms

Back
Top Bottom