PS(PC)VR 2, anyone interested?

Anyone know the IPD range on this? Just realised I've not seen it mentioned anywhere? With a rather narrow IPD, I'd be interested in knowing (unlikely I buy one, but I will want a new console at some point).

Can't find the actual range, but this was an interesting insight in to how adjusting the IPD works in conjunction with the eye tracking setup. This appears to make the process a little less more like the guess work of other hmd's.

Quest Pro uses the eye tracking to set your IPD but it can be a bit finicky depending on how the headset is sitting on your head.

Can't find the actual range, but this was an interesting insight in to how adjusting the IPD works in conjunction with the eye tracking setup. This appears to make the process a little less more like the guess work of other hmd's.
That was all I could find, nothing about the actual range.

This isn't good. The most common cause of failure of a tethered headset is the cable.

It looks like it may well be replaceable but it looks like you have to take the headset apart to do it, as the cable routes around inside the headstrap from the back of the strap.

Well, this made my day :)
My favourite game is coming on PSVR2 launch day, i,m happy to pay the upgrade seeing as we got the game for free a while back.

i totally forgot that I already have Rez infinite in my collection from ps plus.

Thanks for the reminder!

Gotta say I’m impressed how many games Sony has set to release at launch with PSVR2.

Gran Turismo 7, resident evil village, Horizon COTM, walking dead saints and sinners, no man’s sky, …. No shortage of stuff to play when mine arrives!

Last edited:
Happy with launch titles Horizon and village will keep me going for a bit and pavlov will fill my multiplayer time untill firewall ultra arrives

Aye,just done a quick search and there seems to be nothing confirming it will be in PSVR2.

But you imagine they will do it at some point,as the original is in VR.
I am hopeful that it'll be ported over as well, fingers crossed it happens.

Really looking forward to PSVR2, never owned the original.

Just did a sesh on my old day1 PSVR and i forgot just how good AstroBot is, hope that it gets somesort of PSVR2 update like some of the other titles are.

Last edited:
Hmm, does that mean there's more than that software developed for the psvr2 will be cancelled, or more chance that it may be released on other platforms to try and recover some investment?

1m is not a lot of potential customers if you want to make money selling your VR game, given that there will be competition from other games.

1m is not a lot of potential customers if you want to make money selling your VR game, given that there will be competition from other games.
1 million during launch quarter is massive IMO. Console sold 2.5 million at launch. For an expensive peripheral I think that is quite a lot and 2 million was ambitious. Most games will probably be designed across different platforms and 1 million potential customers should not be sniffed at.

Back
Top Bottom