PS(PC)VR 2, anyone interested?

MRTV always overhypes non-meta headsets.

I think the thing is with the PSVR2 is some people are super sensitive to mura and lens sweetspots, and others don't mind, and that will affect how you view the whole headset.

OK, I can confirm the psvr2 works without the PC adapter on my amd 6800 and the tp-link ub500 works for the bluetooth controllers.
Alex looks stunning on the oled lenses, I think this headset is better on the PC than the ps5

OK, I can confirm the psvr2 works without the PC adapter on my amd 6800 and the tp-link ub500 works for the bluetooth controllers.
Alex looks stunning on the oled lenses, I think this headset is better on the PC than the ps5

Vote name change to oled gamer.
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

I used to have a G2 a long time ago, this headset is better. The G2 was a nightmare to even just setup

Last edited:
Had to go out and buy a Bluetooth adaptor as my motherboard had no onboard.

Got the TPlink UB500 adaptor but got the 5.3 version and grabbed the latest drivers from there site.

It cost about £12.00 and works fine so far.

I couldn't use the headset for long as it got too hot wearing it this afternoon, will do some proper testing later.

Had to go out and buy a Bluetooth adaptor as my motherboard had no onboard.

Got the TPlink UB500 adaptor but got the 5.3 version and grabbed the latest drivers from there site.

It cost about £12.00 and works fine so far.

I couldn't use the headset for long as it got too hot wearing it this afternoon, will do some proper testing later.

Onboard doesn't work anyway, signal too weak for the controllers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom