Quest 3 owners etc

Soldato
Still waiting for the VR Cover one too. It was supposed to be released in January but never appeared and nothing about it on the website since.

I am starting to think that they aren't making one at all.

Soldato
No, but those with a narrow face may get some if they also have issues with the default interfave. I put a few comparison inages in the accessories thread.

I've given it a go, can always go back if it didn't fit right

Associate
It's not looking good for my bargain quest 3 'nothing has arrived yet - I'm so glad vinted has buyer protection if there is nothing here by Tuesday I will get my money back other than a fiver for the buyer protection fee.

I don't know why you ever thought it wold be genuine. This scam has been going on for ages on vinted. Especilly with the Quest and PS5's. Normally all you get is a begging letter turn up saying thanks for the money I am poor etc etc. Hope you get your money back ok. It's always tempting to get a bargain but if it's to good to be true......

Last edited:
Soldato
It looks like there's a glitch in the V66 update software that's bricking headsets. So if you haven't got V66 yet, you may want to wait to update until the problem is sorted.

Associate
It looks like there's a glitch in the V66 update software that's bricking headsets. So if you haven't got V66 yet, you may want to wait to update until the problem is sorted.

Thanks for the heads up

Associate

I've noticed quite a few issues crop up over the past with updates and wonder how this keeps happening. I can understand with PC's due to all the variety in configurations, manufacturers etc, but I would have thought what with the Quest hardware and software being bespoke and unaltered, it should be easy enough to test before rolling the update out?

Soldato
I've noticed quite a few issues crop up over the past with updates and wonder how this keeps happening. I can understand with PC's due to all the variety in configurations, manufacturers etc, but I would have thought what with the Quest hardware and software being bespoke and unaltered, it should be easy enough to test before rolling the update out?

Or have an official reflashing tool where you connect it to a PC and upload a stable OS. Just like you’d do with a mobo bios.

Back
Top Bottom