• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

RDNA 3 rumours Q3/4 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
If i was you I would return it, considering you paid £850 for just £200 more you will get a significant uplift and for 1440p it looks like the 7900 will be phenominal for the price.
It would work out more than that tbh, as I have an ek waterblock and backplate that I purchased for the red devil, and I bought that from a well-known water cooling company in Germany, which has proved problematic due to customs and additional postage. If the 6950 is still more than good enough for 1440p, I guess it would be prudent to keep what I have as the extra cost for a block from ek for the 7900 is £200.
If stumping up the 350 was not a stress on you and you wanted new DP then its a consideration. Once the window passes that's it. Either card will chew through 1440p though.
The new DP isn't of real interest at the moment, so wouldn't play a part in the thought process tbh. The other thing is that I only game on a 60hz monitor, as my rig is also dual purpose for editing, as my day job is photography. The £350 isn't an issue, but I wouldn't likely see that extra ££ if the 6950 will hold up well in raster at 1440p @ 60hz. I guess I've just answered my own question there.

Caporegime
after all the rubbish I heard from him in the past and the stupid voice he puts on.
6mT1T7K

image.png

Last edited:
Associate
Fixed for you

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not I mean the 6950 already beats the 3080 as it is.

I don't get why Nvidia fans are so upset by this AMD launch.

You guys chose to spend £1700 on a GPU maybe go and game on it, enjoy your purchase.

It seems very expensive to spend £1700 so you can use those pixels to **** on a product you have no interest in buying.

Last edited:
Caporegime
"Listen to my annoyingly slow voice because I fancy myself"
you know you can change the playback speed of youtube videos?
I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not I mean the 6950 already beats the 3080 as it is.
has the RT performance of a last gen nvidia card though, inte's next gen card will probably have better RT than this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom