• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

really getting fed up with the posts stating RTX/DLSS does not work this gen

Caporegime
It's within that link or it's not like sorry or anything it's more of a correction from being caught out.
It's nvidia doing what Nvidia does clever but very shady.

Blast RTX everywhere
RTX is the name of the GPU, like GTX was before it. It isn't unusual to have GTX/RTX on screenshots and not sure why they are being shady? Hyperbole much??

Soldato
RTX is the name of the GPU, like GTX was before it. It isn't unusual to have GTX/RTX on screenshots and not sure why they are being shady? Hyperbole much??

Try reading the youtube chat from video above and twitter replies. Nvidia knows dam well what they playing at here enough so they had to respond.

Trust you though to see no wrong doing here lol

Caporegime
Try reading the youtube chat from video above and twitter replies. Nvidia knows dam well what they playing at here enough so they had to respond.

Trust you though to see no wrong doing here lol
Not sure why you are getting so upset over an advertisement? That is all it is. NVidia never issued a public apology (why should they) and it is purely marketing. Sorry if marketing is shady business to you but then again, it is NVidia, so that is all you will see, whilst anything AMD is sun shining out their ass.

Edit:

Not that I am going to read them but it is a very very sad day when comments are taken as fact and I assume that is what you are doing.

Soldato
Not sure why you are getting so upset over an advertisement? That is all it is. NVidia never issued a public apology (why should they) and it is purely marketing. Sorry if marketing is shady business to you but then again, it is NVidia, so that is all you will see, whilst anything AMD is sun shining out their ass.

Edit:

Not that I am going to read them but it is a very very sad day when comments are taken as fact and I assume that is what you are doing.

Lol
You basically just rewrite what my issue is. They is marketing and they is shady marketing they was caught out and released a response correcting what they did wrong.

Why even bother putting RTX on a Screenshot? Amd twitter has been releasing screens guess what just pure screens nothing else just
marketing the game.

Why release a video with RTX on in a game mode that doesn't support it? Lol

It's all very misleading and shady marketing that only nvidia gets away with it.

It's people like you that let's them tbh

Edit
Upset? Really Gregster? Lol

Man of Honour
What really brings ray tracing to life though isn't shadows which while nicer (and I find lighting and shadows have a more organic feel due to the softer play with the scene) but the mixture of shadows with accurate specular highlighting and the effects of bounced light, etc. when you add that kind of stuff in it makes much more apparent difference than just shadows or reflections alone.

Caporegime
Lol
You basically just rewrite what my issue is. They is marketing and they is shady marketing they was caught out and released a response correcting what they did wrong.

Why even bother putting RTX on a Screenshot? Amd twitter has been releasing screens guess what just pure screens nothing else just
marketing the game.

Why release a video with RTX on in a game mode that doesn't support it? Lol

It's all very misleading and shady marketing that only nvidia gets away with it.

It's people like you that let's them tbh

Edit
Upset? Really Gregster? Lol
The way you are going on, I firmly believe you have been attacked by Jen lol. Nobody cares about marketing but you have major issues with it for some odd reason and even told lies about nvidia issuing a public apology lol.

Seriously Shankly, you are better than this level. Don't let it wind you up so much and see it for what it is and that is marketing :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
The way you are going on, I firmly believe you have been attacked by Jen lol. Nobody cares about marketing but you have major issues with it for some odd reason and even told lies about nvidia issuing a public apology lol.

Seriously Shankly, you are better than this level. Don't let it wind you up so much and see it for what it is and that is marketing :)
As I recall you did care when AMD said Poor Volta in one of their marketing pieces. You did come out with quite a few posts showing your displeasure. I could be wrong though ;)

Soldato

I did correct that within the next reply to yourself or did you forget that already? You correct an apology wasn't the correct term I used but they did correct themselves.

Does nobody care about marketing? you for real? Marketing is the reason why Nvidia is so dam untouchable, its what they best at and can market a stone and people will buy it. Seeing RTX on the screenshots had had everyone question it! Tbh the video for me is more of a joke

Caporegime
As I recall you did care when AMD said Poor Volta in one of their marketing pieces. You did come out with quite a few posts showing your displeasure. I could be wrong though ;)
I found it funny. Poor volta was the slogan and when it came to the crunch, AMD couldn't match a lowly 1060 back then lol

Back
Top Bottom