Red Dead Redemption 2 (PS4, Xbox and PC Hopefully)

Soldato
They claim it was all captured on a PS4 Pro, so if that's the case we are all in for a treat.

I got rid if my X recently. I did contemplate holding on to it just for this game, but that seemed silly :)

I read it was captured from a One X.... ?

Tbh on a game like this I’m sure it will look and run very similar on both.

Soldato
October look's a bad month for the wallet, BFV, Horizon4, RDR2, think I might give BFV a miss for some time though, seen as that and red dead release very close together.

I swear, this time I'm going to hold off and finish all the games I got during sales at my own pace and only get RDR2, no more splurging on games I possibly won't have time to complete. Though Horizon 4 will get a buy at some point:D

Soldato
Potentially looking to upgrade to an X from an S just for this. Can't wait! Will only be going for the standard digital edition. I should probably stop playing Football Manager and CoD and finish GTA V on Xbox one really..

Associate
Love SP games with a great world to explore, characters to meet and understand, captivating story, and great interaction and satisfying combat mechanics. This appears to tick all the boxes. Oh yeah forget to mention incredible Gfx; that’s always priority on my list! Haha.

Associate
Been looking forward to this all year. Loved playing the 1st one. Said to my 13yo nephew this is the only game worth getting this year, he googled it and said nope it’s western and the new Call of duty is better. Kids know nothing.

Associate
OP
Been looking forward to this all year. Loved playing the 1st one. Said to my 13yo nephew this is the only game worth getting this year, he googled it and said nope it’s western and the new Call of duty is better. Kids know nothing.

No disrespect but your nephew was in nursery/playschool and infants school when the last great Cod's came out (Cod4, Waw and Mw2). Everything since has been "ugh" or "meh" at best. He has a lot of catching up to do on what decent Cods are ;);).

RDR2 is a day one for me.

Shawrey

Soldato
I didn't know kids were even playing CoD, I thought it was all about Fortnite now. RDR2 is a day one purchase for me as well, it's definitely the game I'm most looking forward to this year.

Back
Top Bottom