Red Dead Redemption 2

Soldato
Another alt tab crash.

Also, tested between MSAA x2 and TAA @ceaton88, personally, I prefer TAA for the performance. The trees are more crisp, but I can't notice much of a difference elsewhere. Good suggestion though! A setting for when I upgrade the GPU :D

Also, is there anyway to disable the vignette effect? It's really starting to annoy me during some scenes.

EDIT:
https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadred...e_vignette_effect_on/?st=k2nopnyl&sh=d66edc60

Oooo, that could be the cause

Associate
What seemed to cause mine to crash was changing from Vulkan to DX12 before closing down the game. Plan being to see the performance difference later this evening. Hasnt worked since. Anyway of changing it back to Vulkan without launching the game?

Soldato
What seemed to cause mine to crash was changing from Vulkan to DX12 before closing down the game. Plan being to see the performance difference later this evening. Hasnt worked since. Anyway of changing it back to Vulkan without launching the game?
Could try moving the files from Documents\Rockstar Games\Red Dead Redemption 2\Settings

Associate
Ahh ok never worked for me anyway mate. Just said it needs an update and then Rockstars Games Launcher has stopped working.... never ending. I have had enough, refunding this for my mates systems now.

Back
Top Bottom