Retro console and games thread

Photo%2018-05-2013%2011%2037%2032%20AM.jpg

Picked this up from feabay for under a tenner, I don't think they knew what it was as it was listed as a dual shock. It's the SCPH-1180, the analog controller without rumble and some crazed sellers try to get £100 pounds for one.

Last edited:
Amazing what people classify as rare on the bay these days

Sonic games on md always get me lol

Good find mind you. Mine died years ago

I know, I don't think some people understand that a game may be rare/sought-after on one console or region format or release and the other ain't worth dixie in the others.

Strider II/2 is my mine beef, Strider 2 is sought after on the playstation as its comes with Strider 1, made and released by capcom and its a great game. Whist Strider II on the megadrive and other formats is completely a different game based on the same IP made by US gold, is a pile of rubbish and you couldn't give it to me. But since they see strider 2 on the playstation reach some prices, they think they can sell strider II for same amounts.

Anyone done any wink wink nudge nudge on the PSP Go? Seems like the perfect device for it and can be had pretty cheap these days.

Not looked into it.. But have you seen the prices of Sony magic gate memory cards! I was looking for some for my psp slim and camera, well they are not cheap at all compared to the other formats. I have purchased some adapters that will convert two micro sd into one magic gate.

Not looked into it.. But have you seen the prices of Sony magic gate memory cards! I was looking for some for my psp slim and camera, well they are not cheap at all compared to the other formats. I have purchased some adapters that will convert two micro sd into one magic gate.

The Go has 16GB of internal memory so there isn't that much need for additional storage :). My current PSP only has a 1GB card and a 16GB card costs almost as much as a Go!

Replay was fantastic clean and fun yesterday. Anyone thinking about going today, seize the urge, tons of stuff to do of all ages.

Sunny day so im off back down, buy some of the swag i passed on:)

Just ordered something called Bleem the for the Dreamcast, got the Gran Turismo 2 version..

I got that when it first came out...still have the disc somewhere, I seem to remember it having a very buggy save game system:confused:, so don't plan on trying to play it all the way through.

I maybe wrong though, was a long time ago.

I've got that but I was just curious to see a PS1 game on a Dreamcast. I believe it's the first time another system game could be played on another console sine Intellivision on Atari.

One of my mates leant me a pressed ps1 disc with a load of master system games on it. There's a shed loads of ways that the Sony consoles can emulate other consoles. Sony consoles are real power houses compared to some other systems.

Just ordered something called Bleem the for the Dreamcast, got the Gran Turismo 2 version. Looking forward to seeing a PS1 game on another console in upgraded graphics.

Ah AMAZING! Please report back how good it is?!? I nearly got one instead of a ps2 back in the day, but I didn't pay for my ps2 so it was a better choice overall (and my dreamcast, the first one was 20 quid)

Back
Top Bottom