Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Well this morning I was .2 off 76kg

Went through posing practise for an hour today and I'm starting to feel really good about things. I have strong detail coming through in some important places, vascularity in my arms and shouldsrs and abs are well and truly out now. I'm still a long way off show condition though so I won't get carried away but it feels good having the look I do now.

Up the cardio from tomorrow, an hour each morning expect Sunday and 45 minutes after each workout. So 9 hours cardio a week :( but when I'm seeing results like this, it makes it easier

Clothes are a bit of a nightmare now, I have a 27" waist but I'm still needing to wear 34" jeans so my legs fit :( Luckily I like a tight fitting pair of jeans as even then round the legs there's hardly any room

Will get some pictures up later :)

27" waist?
mother20of20god.jpg

Had a bit of a scare on Saturday when I weighed myself, was apparently up 1kg, to 76.5kg, but must have been water or a big poo :p as I'm back down to 75.2kg this morning

I'm just under six weeks out now, it's scary :(

I'll be at St Albans on the 31st. You competing there aren't you?

I'll be there to support a friend of mine who is competing in the female figure competition - also looking forward to seeing how Hollie Walcot has got on from the last comp (she came 2nd I believe). I'm hoping my friend will place this year - it's her 2nd comp and has been training like a woman posessed!

I'll undoubtedly be a little hungover after the Brighton Meet (see sig :p). The 31st is my Bday but I told my friend that I shall be bringing b'day vibes! :D

I'll be there for the pre-judging no doubt before then (starts at 1pm IIRC), and *need* to go to the Shaken Cow for a milkshake (seriously amazing! :D).

So drop me a mail, and give me your number if you're going to be at that comp :)

Hi matey :)

Unfortunately I'm not doing that show now, I'm doing the Welsh on July 3rd :( 31st would have been too long to wait based on where I am now. At first we thought I'd need that much time but it turns out I'm ahead of where I should be

Although the moods and seriously bad temper I'm suffering with at the moment through lack of food and lack of sleep/energy, I'll be lucky if I make it at all :p:(

I'm fighting the urge to just jack it in this year, get bigger and then go next year, I want more size. I miss feeling bulky, and hate feeling flat and deflated. It's horrible as I know I'm bigger than this, but just eating nothing and constantly working out doing cardio means I'm constantly looking depleted

I am so miserable right now, you have no idea. I'm a miserable **** at work, I'm so grumpy all the time, and so easily annoyed. I'm so negative about everything too, stuff that never annoyed me before drives me up the wall now

Only thing stopping me quitting now is the thought of knowing I wasted 16 weeks of my life, even though I've lost all this weight and will have given myself a good foundation to clean bulk on, it's still something I didn't need to do as drastically so will have wasted the last 4 months

I just want to eat, that's all I want :( I miss food so much :(

And the worst thing, my testosterone levels must be so low right now. Reasons I think that are, my skins has never been clearer, I always used to have a spotty back, none at all now. I feel so lethargic all the time and, my sex drive is non existent. I never feel like doing anything, ever :(

Last edited:
Stick at it mate, it's not long in the grand scheme of things. Once it's over you can tick that box and walk away with some great knowledge/experience.

I'm fighting the urge to just jack it in this year, get bigger and then go next year, I want more size. I miss feeling bulky, and hate feeling flat and deflated. It's horrible as I know I'm bigger than this, but just eating nothing and constantly working out doing cardio means I'm constantly looking depleted

I am so miserable right now, you have no idea. I'm a miserable **** at work, I'm so grumpy all the time, and so easily annoyed. I'm so negative about everything too, stuff that never annoyed me before drives me up the wall now

Only thing stopping me quitting now is the thought of knowing I wasted 16 weeks of my life, even though I've lost all this weight and will have given myself a good foundation to clean bulk on, it's still something I didn't need to do as drastically so will have wasted the last 4 months

I just want to eat, that's all I want :( I miss food so much :(

And the worst thing, my testosterone levels must be so low right now. Reasons I think that are, my skins has never been clearer, I always used to have a spotty back, none at all now. I feel so lethargic all the time and, my sex drive is non existent. I never feel like doing anything, ever :(

I can appreciate that tbh, stick at it though as standing on that stage will make you feel amazing, if only for a few mins :P

And yes, you have given yourself a great stage to build on when you come to bulk :)

Back
Top Bottom