Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Man of Honour
OP
:D I really have no idea, everyone asks that question and I come out with a different answer every time depending on what I'm craving that day

Right now, I'd have to say a whole baguette of garlic bread, the worlds biggest plate of pasta with Lloyd Grossman Tomato and basil sauce, with a whole load of meatballs

Then a lemon cheesecake for pudding

I've just salivated all over myself typing that

Man of Honour
Woah a female in my thread!

Score! ;) haha

Yeah I wanted to do St Albans for a number of reasons, location to me, support from some of the guys on here and family as well as this milkshake place Freefaller keeps mentioning.

However there were cons too, another 4 weeks without eating proper food, the risk of going too long once I've hit condition and losing size. So I just went for a closer show

We both have a mutual friend who is competing at St Albans. :)

But since you're coming to the Brighton meet it's all good! :D

And yes, that milkshake place is fantastic! :D

Woman of Honour
Man of Honour
We both have a mutual friend who is competing at St Albans. :)

But since you're coming to the Brighton meet it's all good! :D

And yes, that milkshake place is fantastic! :D

Stop going on about that sodding milkshake place!!!

When is the southern qualifiers...? Ok I'll stop being lazy and read your whole thread :p

Edit: WOW Steedie! Amazing transformation - keep up the good work! Would love to do this but I fail at the diet BADLY!

PS MY waist is 27" & I was impressed by that till now :( ;)

BB x

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I'm doing the Welsh show now, thread title should probably be updated :p but I was originally doing the Southern which would have been 12th June, but that's just going to be a couple of weeks to early, I'm not going to be in the condition I'd like to be for it so I decided to give myself those extra 3 weeks and go for the Welsh show which is July 3rd.

Haha aw my waist will not stay like this for long, the second I put some proper food in my mouth I'll gain about 3" on my waist ha so you should stay impressed with yourself :)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Why can't I find any info about tickets for the Welsh one, my Google foo fails me! :(

Steedie, If I can I would still like to come along and support you, just depends on ticket prices and if anyone else wants a lift to chip in for Diesel money. ;)

Man of Honour
Stop going on about that sodding milkshake place!!!

No. :p

Edit: WOW Steedie! Amazing transformation - keep up the good work! Would love to do this but I fail at the diet BADLY!

You'd do very well if you could have the discipline for the diet - I know I'd struggle, and apart from feeling that I'm not good enough and haven't done enough that would be eating at the back of my mind.

I wouldn't have the discipline for the diet either.

PS MY waist is 27" & I was impressed by that

So you should be!

Man of Honour
Yeah but I'd lose at least about 10kg on a cut if not more and I don't know how I'd cope. It's a lot of effort, and I haven't got the commitment :o I'm pretty fit, in relatively good shape now, lost a bit of mass (look better for it I think), and whilst I do have a good shape overall, I'm far too much of a critic to actually achieve what I'd want :o

Man of Honour
OP
Good question actually, and I have no idea, hopefully through muscle memory it's very quick. I'm certainly hoping so

As for ticket questions, I haven't been able to find out myself, I'm going to call them up soon, maybe this weekend and I'll be sure to ask then and let you all know. Of course you are more than welcome JT, I'd love you there anyone else for that matter :)

Man of Honour
From what I've read and have been told they key is to try and take it slowly and slowly allow more calories/carbs back into your diet so that your body doesn't rush to store it as fat. Strength will come back quickly and your body's ability to absorb nutrients and recover will be high if done well. As your body will have been used to holding onto the mass and strength previously and as such will have the capacity to rebound. Remember all the micro-tears you've done to your muscle fibres will still be present, but the fat, water and smaller strands will have gone - getting to a stage where you gorge the fibres with nutrients will help them expand/tear and therefore build more muscle again.

Man of Honour
OP
That sounds good to me mate :)

I'm so excited about packing more size on :)

Although:

"From what I've read and have been told they key is to try and take it slowly and slowly allow more calories/carbs back into your diet so that your body doesn't rush to store it as fat."

That will be very hard for me to do as once I'm allowed to eat food again I'm going to be going mental eating all the food that I've wanted for the last 16 weeks haha

Back
Top Bottom