Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Associate
I don't know anyone including myself who could have done what you are doing ;)

You have come a very long way over the last few months and sacrificed much, much more than many people including myself are willing to sacrifice.
It must take some immense self control to get to where you are, The mind and body is not just not designed to go to such extreme levels plus the
constant cardio and weight battering every day and that is why it's so hard both mentally and physically.

You have come very, very far and in the end, win loose or draw you will have experienced something than many people will only ever dream of, Stay strong :)

Man of Honour
Hi matey :)

Unfortunately I'm not doing that show now, I'm doing the Welsh on July 3rd :( 31st would have been too long to wait based on where I am now. At first we thought I'd need that much time but it turns out I'm ahead of where I should be

Although the moods and seriously bad temper I'm suffering with at the moment through lack of food and lack of sleep/energy, I'll be lucky if I make it at all :p:(

You're doing amazingly mate - keep at it. Gutted you won't be at St Albans. But there will be other times!

I'm fighting the urge to just jack it in this year, get bigger and then go next year, I want more size. I miss feeling bulky, and hate feeling flat and deflated. It's horrible as I know I'm bigger than this, but just eating nothing and constantly working out doing cardio means I'm constantly looking depleted

I am so miserable right now, you have no idea. I'm a miserable **** at work, I'm so grumpy all the time, and so easily annoyed. I'm so negative about everything too, stuff that never annoyed me before drives me up the wall now

Only thing stopping me quitting now is the thought of knowing I wasted 16 weeks of my life, even though I've lost all this weight and will have given myself a good foundation to clean bulk on, it's still something I didn't need to do as drastically so will have wasted the last 4 months

I just want to eat, that's all I want :( I miss food so much :(

And the worst thing, my testosterone levels must be so low right now. Reasons I think that are, my skins has never been clearer, I always used to have a spotty back, none at all now. I feel so lethargic all the time and, my sex drive is non existent. I never feel like doing anything, ever :(

You're not wasting your time, you've done immensley well - get that experience on stage, then train and eat with a vengence - KEEP AT IT SOLDIER!!!!

Soldato
You're not wasting your time, you've done immensley well - get that experience on stage, then train and eat with a vengence - KEEP AT IT SOLDIER!!!!

I've gotta echo Freefaller here, you've done simply amazing work here Steeds - it's too late to give up now! Every time you start flagging, just think that you've got the total admiration of everyone here, you've doing something most of us could only wish we had the dedication for!

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks guys :) <3

I know I'm so close and I'd be stupid to quit, just difficult, and as mentioned before in the thread, apart from on here, I don't get any form of encouragement or people to push me. And something like this, even thought it's very much a solo effort and individual sport, having people around you to push you and give you that extra motivation does help

Man of Honour
OP
Some stats I just calculated to amuse myself

Since starting my diet, I have consumed:

360 chicken breasts (82kg of chicken)
28kg of brown rice
784 litres of water

Man of Honour
OP
Two relaxed shots. I tried a pout but it caught me as I was just going into it, so mid pout, surely that's better?

IMG_2122.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

Soldato
The first one looks like you've offered them some sort of sexual favour and are awaiting their reply.

Making good progress, keep it up :cool:

Associate
Looking good Steedie, keep it up.

Do we get to see video of comp day, just thinking that seeing that pout on the day would be awesome :D

Man of Honour
OP
Haha, I will take a video, well I'm sure my dad will be recording it and I shall upload it

In my victory speech I shall thank Oh-sea-you-kay for all their support :p:D

Man of Honour
OP
Woah a female in my thread!

Score! ;) haha

Yeah I wanted to do St Albans for a number of reasons, location to me, support from some of the guys on here and family as well as this milkshake place Freefaller keeps mentioning.

However there were cons too, another 4 weeks without eating proper food, the risk of going too long once I've hit condition and losing size. So I just went for a closer show

Back
Top Bottom