Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Man of Honour
OP
Well if I don't qualify at the Welsh I will be entering the Centrals :)

I had the most random dream last night, I stayed at some hotel and in the morning went down and ate a huge buffet breakfast (big fry up, loads of pastries etc) then Dorian Yates who was a waiter came up to me and said "Aren't you competing tomorrow?" then I looked down and I had this enormous stomach

:(

Soldato
I had the most random dream last night, I stayed at some hotel and in the morning went down and ate a huge buffet breakfast (big fry up, loads of pastries etc) then Dorian Yates who was a waiter came up to me and said "Aren't you competing tomorrow?" then I looked down and I had this enormous stomach

:(

Haha oh dear. yates as a waiter, now that would be a sight

Man of Honour
OP
Well I'm in the 74kg zone now. 5 weeks to go to lose that last 3kg so it should easily be do able.

Got really good vasularity in my forearms now. Yesterday when doing deadlifts it looked insane, was very :cool:

I asked Rob if I'm allowed to eat sugar free jelly as that's a popular meal towards contest day, filling and almost carb free. He said no :( :p

Man of Honour
OP
progresspic1.jpg

Just noticed I've done a bad job putting the dates on, they aren't really all in the same week :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
I haven't look at all the pictures together like that until today, it did make me feel a lot better, especially comparing the 1st and last picture

What amazes me, is back in January, I didn't think I was chubby at all, if anything I thought I looked awesome, not shredded of course, just bulky and big. In reality I looked like rubbish

Man of Honour
OP
Have edited the pic with proper dates now :)

EDIT - Sigh, for some reason my photobucket account is playing up so it's still showing odd dates

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Start cutting the carbs drastically from today, 40g per week, which will put me on 20g carbs the final week, with the carb loading to fill out on the final day

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks mate

My energy levels are terrible at the moment, I'm constantly tired and sleep pretty much whenever.

Worrying thing is I'm still on highish carbs, now they're dropping right down I'll probably end up in a coma

Still, not long to go :cool:

Back
Top Bottom