Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Man of Honour
OP
It does, the first two weeks I went twice a week, then once your skin builds up a bit of colour, you can just go once a week to top it up :)

6 minutes on a stand up bed is all I need

Soldato
Haha, as brutal as mrk101's point was, he's very correct! You're going to be in such a good position to continue to grow without all the unnecessary fat this time :)

Haha yeah I know, like I said before, it's only once you see yourself that I realise how much fat I put on on my off season :eek:

I just can't wait to have some carbs back in me and fill out again :cool:

Yea brutal...

Steedie, I was 100Kgs at one point 4 years ago and probably close to your size / build in the first pic if not a bit lardier. 1/10th of a tonne and all that.

Took me 12 months to drop down to 76kgs progressively.

I have gone back up a few kgs now and not training much these days due to a neck problem but I find it much easier and motivation to keep the weight off.

It is only now, when I look back on photos do I appreciate how pap I looked.

I just switch my diet over to promax diet shakes for a month and it takes me right down in weight. Its the only way I can go cold turkey as I like my food too much.

Man of Honour
OP
I know what you mean mate, doing this diet has given me an appreciation for food that I never had before. I'm going to get into some proper cooking (whether it lasts...) when I'm eating again and not going to just eat junk.

I may even do a Freefaller for a while and spend £100 a week on food :p until I've got all the foods I want to eat out my system

Was good morning this morning, woke up full of energy and nailed my cardio, didn't feel so much of an effort.
I'm not weighing myself anymore, I know this might be stupid, but I'm going by the mirror now, weighing myself at the moment is dangerous as sometimes I'll have gone down next to nothing which is horrible for motivation

So my last recorded weight is 74.1kg - Light weight baby!

Man of Honour
OP
If you ever want to worry your workmates, search for posing trunks online.

Seriously though, I can't find anywhere to buy them, all the places Rob got his have shut up shop now. I don't want to get them from American due to customs charges/delivery time, but looks like I'll have too

Man of Honour
OP
Posing is coming along really well now.

Spent an hour tonight going through just quarter turns. Mastered the transitions pretty much.

Sweating my balls off now though, can I borrow your talc freefaller?

Man of Honour
OP
Well, you know what I'll be getting you for your birthday then ;)

I'm feeling so damn good at the moment. I hope it lasts. Think it's because I've got my entry in now, ordered my tan and trunks, posing is good and I'm feeling confident. So I just want to get on that stage now!

Man of Honour
Well, you know what I'll be getting you for your birthday then ;)

I'm feeling so damn good at the moment. I hope it lasts. Think it's because I've got my entry in now, ordered my tan and trunks, posing is good and I'm feeling confident. So I just want to get on that stage now!

Fantastic mate! :cool:

Keep hold of that feeling.

Man of Honour
OP
I've decided I'm going to do the Centrals anyway, well I say decided, pretty sure. For two reasons

1) If I don't qualify, it gives me another chance
2) If I do qualify, it will keep me strict and stop me having too long off after my first contest

I'm so pumped up today, killed back session, did 130kg deadlifts for 5x5 which is heavier than I've gone for weeks, having the motivation is better than any pre workout. And my vascularity was awesome, even if I do say so myself haha

Oh, and I didn't stick to my word, I weighed myself this morning as I was so tired, I totally forgot I said I wouldn't

73.3kg :D Lost nearly 1kg in 4 days, so hopefully get to 73 by end of Sunday. Then I have 4 weeks to lose 2kg, so technically ahead of schedule

Man I just want to work out again!!

Man of Honour
OP
Also I'm without the ability to transfer photos to my PC until Sunday, but just took a quick one at work on the way out, can't see much but gives an idea of definition coming through. 4.3 weeks at this point

photo-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom