Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Man of Honour
I've decided I'm going to do the Centrals anyway, well I say decided, pretty sure. For two reasons

1) If I don't qualify, it gives me another chance
2) If I do qualify, it will keep me strict and stop me having too long off after my first contest

I'm so pumped up today, killed back session, did 130kg deadlifts for 5x5 which is heavier than I've gone for weeks, having the motivation is better than any pre workout. And my vascularity was awesome, even if I do say so myself haha

Oh, and I didn't stick to my word, I weighed myself this morning as I was so tired, I totally forgot I said I wouldn't

73.3kg :D Lost nearly 1kg in 4 days, so hopefully get to 73 by end of Sunday. Then I have 4 weeks to lose 2kg, so technically ahead of schedule

Man I just want to work out again!!

Fantastic news about the Centrals. I shall be there supporting a friend who is in the figure competition (piggymon who used to be a member here in case anyone is interested). I'll be there with BBx and knip - and probably slightly hangover! :p

Drop me a mail and I'll give you my number :)

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Is it to late to get tickets? And to save me trawling through the thread what is the date and other details?

Sorry for being lazy guys. :(

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Nice one Steedie, think I need to work on my google foo. :/

Just checked and it's an hour car journey for me so if nothing else critical pops up I will be there. :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Yesterday wasn't a good day

Felt exhausted all day then at night went to a comedy club and felt so faint, constantly felt like I was about to pass out

Got home and slept like a baby but still feel a bit rough now

Think it's the lack of carbs and food now I've cut back substantially. Oh well, it gets cut further tomorrow...joy

Soldato
Not long now buddy so stick with it, looking good from the last picture can`t wait to see the finished product.

Good luck dude.

Man of Honour
OP
Meh today has been horrible

I went for a walk around the hills to get some fresh air and try wake up a bit, but I just kept getting dizzy, feeling sick and short of breath and having to slow down. I just have no energy this weekend. I'm hoping it's ok tomorrow and it's not the start of my body trying to fight this

Seem to be holding a lot of water today too :(

Back
Top Bottom