Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

Associate
Steedie, just to reiterate what others have said I think you have made awesome progress. I have been reading this from the start.

I cant really imagine how hard it must be, I sometimes think I feel rough if i have only had time for a couple of meals in a day. Continually and relentlessly dropping your carb/calorie intake must be so tough! Try and stay positive!

Man of Honour
OP
Feel better today, which is surprising as I only got 5 hours sleep last night. Felt so sick and just couldn't sleep, but woke up feeling surprisingly awake and ready for cardio

Did my hour and now I feel fine. I'm still feeling hugely motivated, just exhausted all the time. Only 40g rice per meal this week too so will be interesting to see how I get on by the end of the day with energy :p

I'm going to go to the Southern show this weekend to watch, get a feel of the whole show process and how things go so I'm not taking by surprise about anything. Also think it will be a good motivation boost to push me through the last 3 weeks

Man of Honour
OP
Just got my entry confirmation through in the post for the Welsh qualifiers.

Feels a bit more real now!

I need to start finding somewhere in my room to put the incoming trophy ;)

Man of Honour
OP
You know the deal Freefaller, I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Woke up feeling good, 9 1/2 hours sleep did the world of good. Yeah buddy! Legs day today!

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Steedie, are you doing both the Welsh and the Centrals now and someone mentioned the southern?

I am confused, I guess turning 36 today (old!) means the mind is going, well all down hill from here I guess! :(

Back
Top Bottom