Road to the BNBF Welsh Qualifiers 2011 - Progess Journal

You bugger! I was all geared up to go to the Centrals... LOL!

Right ok, that’s straight down the M4 for me all the way, this is the 3rd July yes?....need to find venue details now... :/

Last edited:
Nice one Steedie. :)

Do you know what time the doors open? Can’t see any info about it on the Theatre web site at all! :/

Sorry to be a pain mate. :)

I'm 95% sure I can make this so if anyone wants a lift and either lives in or around Worcester Park Surrey (Kingston, Sutton, New Malden and so on) or along the M4 let me know.

You the man Steedie, really looking forward to this. :)

Like I said before I will be bringing my Camera and as long as I can get a good seat I should be able to get some good shots of you to stick on Flickr.

Added you as a contact on Flickr by the way, I'm Psycho_Hamster on there. ;)

EDIT: tickets are £15 if anyone else wanted to know.

Last edited:
Fantastic leg session today, like I said in an earlier post, just having the motivation and the excitement at the moment is helping me despite feel knackered. Wanted to try to do a lot of volume today, despite the low carbs and low energy, so did:

Leg Extensions 45kg x15, 45kg x15, 45kg x15, 70kg x8, 75kg x8
Leg Press 150kg x10, 180kg x8, 190kg x8, 200kg x8
Squats 80kg x10,100kg x8, 100kg x6
Front Squats 70kg x8, 80kg x8
Seated and Standing Calf Raises 160kg x12, 170kg x12, 140kg x8
Hamstring Curls 75kg x10, 75kg x10

feelsgoodman.jpg

Last edited:
Another 9 hours sleep last night, really helping and I'm enjoying the fact I'm actually able to sleep ok at the moment.

Legs are killing me this morning, doing an hours cardio on them was...interesting :(

Weighed myself this morning, came in at 72.9kg, so 1.9kg to go in just over 3 1/2 weeks

I wouldn't say a hell of a lot mate, infact I wouldn't call myself big at all, but thank you :)

The worst thing is drinking 9-10 litres of water a day at the moment. I'm weeing like a race horse. Last night I woke up during the night and it felt like it was never going to end :p

Nice one mate, keep up the good work.

Just found your thread on MT, did you get your trunks yet? posing trunks are the only bit of Bodybuilding that make me go WTF!, well modern trunks anyway LOL.

Haha yeah ordered them :) Went for dark blue and a kind of dark purple colour. Apparently darker colours are best as it creates the illusion of a smaller waist

Ordered my tan too

I'm pretty much all sorted now and ready to go

EDIT - Also Freefaller or any other passing mods, could you edit the title to say Welsh qualifiers, just to eliminate any confusion :) thanks

Last edited:
I'm trying to bulk on the amount of water I drink at the moment. Realised I was drinking plenty at work, then getting home and having like 1 drink over 6 hours or so! So I'm force feeding myself water on an evening now! Does make you need to wee a lot o.O

Haha yeah ordered them :) Went for dark blue and a kind of dark purple colour. Apparently darker colours are best as it creates the illusion of a smaller waist

Ordered my tan too

I'm pretty much all sorted now and ready to go

You better have a practice with them before the show mate to get used to the err… feeling of wearing them (no homo!). :eek:

LOL!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom